Experience the incredible intensity of 3LCD
3LCD technology reaches a new level of realism by using mirrors to split a white light source into primary colors—red, blue and yellow. Each color is then reflected onto its own LCD chip, which creates an image that combines into a vibrant full color image once it passes through a prism. The spectacular color image shoots through a lens and is projected onto the screen. What your eyes finally see is so unbelievably intense, it sets a new precedent in what you can expect from a projector.
Clear, focused images
You can select between wide screen (16:9) and normal screen (4:3) sizes to help you present perfectly focused images that fully fit your needs.
- 4 x 3 Native Aspect Ratio
- 4:3, Zoom 1, Zoom 2, 16:9 Supported Aspect Ratio
- Up to 3000 ANSI High Bright Lumens
- 3 Panel LCD Display Technology
- Data compatibility VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA
- NTSC, NTSC-4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60, SECAM, 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- XGA Native Resolution
- Projector placement front floor, front ceiling, rear floor, rear ceiling.
- UHP Lamp
- 220Watts (Normal), 150Watts (Eco) LampWattage
- 2500 Hours (Eco), 2000 Hours (Normal) Lamp Life
- 40" Min Image Size
- Up to 500:1 Full on/off Contrast Ratio