Experience the incredible intensity of 3LCD
3LCD technology is the pinnacle of projection technology.
With this incredible technology, images are pushed to a new level of reality in which millions of vivid colors are born with brilliant beauty and intense detail.
3LCD technology uses mirrors to split a white light source into the three primary colors.
Each of these individual colors is reflected onto its own LCD chip, creating an image that is then combined into a vibrant full color image using a prism.
The full color image is then passed through a lens and projected onto a screen, resulting in the most inspirational images imaginable.
H/V Keystone capability
Keystones occur when a projector is not placed exactly in the center of a projection screen, causing image stretching and distortion. When the projector is placed either above or below center, Vertical Keystones occur. Horizontal Keystones occur when the projector is at an angle either to the left or right of center. The Samsung Projectors offer effective Keystone Correction, compensating for imprecise projector placement and delivering perfectly presented projections that appear accurate and
exact. Vertical Keystone Correction is in-built on all models; Horizontal Keystone Correction is included on the L330.
- 4 x 3 Native Aspect Ratio
- 4:3, Zoom 1, Zoom 2, 16:9 Supported Aspect Ratio
- Up to 3300 ANSI High Bright Lumens
- 3 Panel LCD Display Technology
- Data compatibility VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA
- NTSC, NTSC-4.43, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, PAL-60, SECAM, 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i
- XGA Native Resolution
- Projector placement front floor, front ceiling, rear floor, rear ceiling.
- UHP Lamp
- 220Watts (Normal), 150Watts (Eco) LampWattage
- 2500 Hours (Eco), 2000 Hours (Normal) Lamp Life
- 40" Min Image Size
- Up to 400:1 Full on/off Contrast Ratio