An Easy Way to Keep Your Home Healthy
Is vacuuming really that important? In a word, yes! You wouldn’t dream of wearing the same clothes every day without washing them, or continuously eating off the same unwashed dishes. So why treat your home’s various surfaces any differently?
Regular vacuuming not only keeps your floors clean and your carpets looking great, it also helps to minimise the dust mites and bacteria that can thrive in your home. Samsung offers vacuums that have more suction power than conventional cyclonic vacuum systems—and they maintain that power even after extended use. Extra suction means extra protection for your family from harmful dust particles and mites.
The Features That Will Protect Your Family
Several other features of Samsung vacuums can help you keep your home clean while making the task itself as pleasant and efficient as possible:
- • Smarter suction—Certain models are equipped to sense the dust quality on the floor and control suction power accordingly, helping to minimise cleaning effort and time.
- • Quiet design—A feature called Stress Free Sound controls the noise elements that create the high-pitched whine generated by so many vacuum cleaners.
- • Easy to empty—Dust receptacles are easy to remove and empty without spilling.
- • HEPA filter—A washable HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) filter traps micro particles such as dust and allergens to keep them out of your home’s air.
- • Pet settings—Special attachments and settings for pet hair cleanup keep your furry friends a welcome part of the family.
- • Stylish design—The entire line of vacuums boasts sleek, modern design—a nice plus in a product that will become a regular part of your home environment.
Achieve a Deeper Clean
Now that you know why it’s important to vacuum, and what features to look for, here are a few tips to improve your efficiency so you can get back to more exciting pursuits:
- • How often?—The answer depends on how much traffic each area of your home receives. High-traffic areas should be vacuumed daily or twice weekly, while other areas may need to be vacuumed only once a week. Frequency will also depend on factors such as the size of your family, the terrain around your home, and whether you have pets.
• Choose the right accessory—Most vacuum cleaners come with a variety of attachments and accessories for different surfaces. Don’t let them gather dust! Use the carpet attachment for carpet and the bare floor attachment for hardwood and tile. You’ll be amazed at the difference.
- • Change direction—Like a beautifully mown lawn, your carpet should show a crisscross pattern by the time you’re finished. Switching direction ensures that you collect more dirt, and also keeps the carpet pile from matting.
- • Get creative—You may purchase a vacuum primarily to care for your floors, but it has many other uses around your home. Use it to increase your refrigerator’s efficiency by periodically vacuuming the condenser coils and fan (always disconnect power first), or to give your mattress a good surface cleaning to help reduce dust mites and bacteria.
With the right vacuum and just a few minutes a week, you’ll ensure that your home is a safe and healthy place for you and your family to spend time together.