With an intensely illuminated DID panel your message is always in the spotlight. Its high brightness and contrast level make the screen clear and readable in public. In fact, on average it’s 1.5 times as bright as TV screens. Plus with a low operating temperature this Samsung LFD will be completely reliable for years to come.
Create a professional digital display without having to purchase any extras—like a distributor or external equipment. Samsung makes it easy with a display port that delivers enhanced connectivity and an improved display interface. With a simple adapter, you can connect your PC, monitor or TV using an HDMI or DVI cable that’s more than twice as long as standard cables. Discover an easy, cost-effective way to create a powerful display.
Samsung’s network management software features two types: a Wan/Lan-based for local access and a web-based software accessible anywhere. MagicInfo™ lets you access your server and LFDs everywhere in the world. This optimized Samsung software solution lets you manage multiple Samsung LFDs remotely. Best yet, uploading, creating, monitoring and controlling content is more convenient and less time-consuming.
Whether your presentation requires a picture-in-picture configuration or a picture-by-picture arrangement, this Samsung LFD makes it possible. When one image just isn’t enough, two video signals can be viewed simultaneously for maximum impact.
This Samsung LFD gives you the flexibility to display your image vertically or horizontally—whatever the situation calls for. With a pivot function that rotates the screen 90˚degrees and the freedom to display presentations in portrait mode or advertisements in landscape mode, this makes for one versatile monitor.
With content constantly changing, you need a reliable software solution that lets you communicate with remote displays in a cost-effective, time-efficient manner. Samsung LFDs feature an upgraded Multi Display Control solution that lets you control a large number of monitors through their embedded RS232 and RJ45 interfaces. Easy and intuitive to use, you can control monitors over short and long distances.
Keep your monitor running efficiently at all times. This Samsung LFD boasts a smart scheduling feature. The automatic power on/off function allows you to designate time, day, volume, input source and holiday dates. There’s even a convenient on-screen display setting with up to 3 schedules including day and time.
Create the ultimate video wall with Samsung LFDs that cater to your needs. And because this LFD has an embedded video matrix processor, it supports 1x1 to 10x10 wall formats, allowing you to enjoy total convenience. Best yet, since they need no additional support, the possibilities are almost endless.
Stop worrying about the lighting conditions affecting your display. This Samsung LFD adjusts its brightness levels as ambient light changes so your images are always crystal-clear. And while it compensates for low-light and high-light environments, you’ll save energy and stay eco-friendly.
Enjoy superior picture quality with a DVI-out interface that lets you share content between multiple LFDs thanks to an easier-to-connect video matrix. LFDs used to have to be connected to the PC individually, but digital loop out allows you to connect them without connecting to a PC. Better yet, the digital loop out produces a single image without any loss of quality, and there’s no need for a separate video signal distributor. It’s easy to install and the most cost-effective way to connect multiple displays.
Introducing a monitor that was built to stand the test of time—and dust. This Samsung LFD is durable and dust-resistant. Corner-sealing design, double-layer structure, and screw and user hole sealing add to its ruggedness. Make sure dirt and dust don’t stand in the way of getting your message out.
Maximize your impact with a great picture and crisp audio. Your message will be heard loud and clear with built-in speakers. You’ll save money when you eliminate the cost of purchasing separate speakers, and you’ll save valuable space as well.
Enjoy continuous, reliable operation thanks to a built-in fan control. Housed inside of the LFD, the fan guarantees you can count on it for years to come without worrying about it overheating. You can even control the fan with an easy-to-use on screen display.
Keep the focus on your images, not on the frame. This LFD is incredibly slim and features a 6.7 mm bezel to bezel width. Create the ultimate video wall with screens that are seamlessly connected and picture perfect. This super-narrow monitor makes it easy to make a big impact wherever it’s displayed.
- H-Scanning Frequency 30kHz ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 56Hz ~ 85Hz
- Diagonal Size 46"
- Light Source Type CCFL
- Type S-PVA(DID)
- Resolution 1366*768
- Pixel Pitch(mm) 0.7455(H) * 0.7455(V)
- Active Display Area 1018.353(H) x 572.544(V)
- Brightness 450 cd/m2 (Max 700 cd/m2)
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) 5,000:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178/178
- Response Time (G-to-G) 8ms
- Display Colour 8 bit - 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72%
- Contrast Ratio 3000:1
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port
- HDMI1, HDMI2
- Stereo mini Jack
- Stereo mini Jack
- Power Out
- 5V (for SBB)
- External Control RS232C(in/out), RJ45
- External Sensor Stero mini jack(IR in/out),mini USB (Ext. BR/IR sensor)
- Network N/A
- Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- 1025.7 X 579.8 X 130.0
- Package Dimension (WxHxD)
- 1148.0 * 705.0 * 330.0
- Set Weight
- Package Weight
- VESA Mount 600*400mm
- Protection Glass N/A
- Stand Type Foot Stand(optional)
- Media Player Option Type N/A
- Operating Temperature 0℃~ 40℃
- Humidity 10~80%
- Key Super Narrow Bezel(3.3mm)
- Special Lamp Error Detection, Anti Retention, Temperature Sensor, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Video Wall(10x10), Pivot Display, Button Lock, Digital Daisy Chain, Smart Scheduling, Smart F/W update
- Touch Screen Module N/A
- Energy Efficiency Class N/A
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Off Mode
- less than 1W
- On Mode
- Sleep Mode
- less than 2W
- Type Internal
- CPU N/A
- N/B N/A
- S/B N/A
- GPU N/A
- FDM/HDD N/A
- Memory N/A
- Ethernet N/A
- EMC FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class B CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024 VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22) KCC (Korea) :KN22, KN24 BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22) C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS3548 (CISPR22) CCC(China) :GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2003
- Environment ENERGY STAR 5.0 (USA)
- Safety UL (USA) : UL 60950-1 CSA (Canada) : CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 TUV (Germany) : EN60950-1 NEMKO (Norway) : EN60950-1 KC (Korea) : K60950-1 CCC (China) : GB 4943-2001 PSB (Singapore) : IEC60950-1 GOST (Russia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022 SIQ (Slovenia) : IEC60950-1, EN55022 PCBC (Poland) : IEC60590-1, EN55022 NOM (Mexico) : NOM-019-SCFI-1993 IRAM (Argentina) :IEC60950-1 SASO (Saudi Arabia) : IEC60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, Panel Bracket
- CML500D(ceiling mount), STN-520WE(welcome Board) MID462-UT2,MID4046K,MID46DS(SamsungID) CY-EBIS(ext.sensor)
Product specifications, features and physical design may differ slightly by country