Share fun and feelings – instantly
You can share any special moment or exciting info on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket or Samsung.com or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves. The SH100 keeps you connected.
Remotely sync with your smartphone
For the greatest of ease, the SH100 Remote Viewfinder features Wi-Fi live streaming so you can preview images on your Samsung Galaxy S. Manage and control the image’s zoom, exposure and more on either the camera or the smartphone. Since most smartphones now feature GPS, all of your images will also embed geo-tagging to record your location. Compatible devices : Galaxy S (Android 2.2)
Shoot once, share forever
If your images always remain on the SD card because it’s such a hassle to upload to the PC, listen up. The SH100 automatically finds and starts to download to a PC via the Wireless Auto Backup, and even turns itself off after to save energey.
* Automatic PC on/off control is available when using PCs that support Wake-on LAN functionality.
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.48 Mega-pixel (Total Pixel)
- Control: Program AE
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Sharpness: Soft+, Soft, Normal, Vivid, Vivid+
- Date Imprinting: Date&Time, Date, Off (user selectable)
- Operationg Humidity: 5 - 85%
- TFT LCD Display
- Modes: Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red Eye Fix
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 4 seconds
- Voice Recording (max. 10 hours), Voice Memo in Still Image (max. 10 sec.)
- DC Power Input: 20pin (4.2V) Connector
- Software: Intelli-studio, Autobackup