Crystal-clear LCD screen
Unlike other Thin Clients, the Samsung TC190 and TC240 come ready-to-view. With their high-performance, high-quality LCD screens, they are a one-step server based network solution. Their high brightness and contrast ratio allow them to display images with real depth of color, clarity, and detail while their 5ms response time leaves many conventional PC monitors standing still. Capable of displaying high resolution images with immaculate integrity, the Samsung TC190 and TC240 open up an new world of opportunity to a variety of users, presenting both still images and high-speed video to perfection.
Creating a comprehensive resource archive
The advantage of storing information on a central server is that resources can be stored and shared in a more efficient and effective way. When data is uploaded to the server, it is secured against loss and damage far more than when it is contained on individual PCs, while at the same time being made available to a wider group of users. This benefits not only present-day users, but also creates a valuable resource archive that future-users can access and enjoy. Searching information stored on a central server is fast, easy, and intuitive, enabling information to be shared and subjects to be taught in a future-forward way.
- 19" Screen
- 1280 x 1024 Display Resolution
- 170˚ / 160˚ (CR ≥10) Viewing Angle
- 16.7Mil. Colour supported
- Analog RGB
- Separate H/V, Composite sync Signals
- 15 pin D-sub
- DDC 2B Plug & Play
- [System] - CPU: AMD 210U (1.5G Hz) - OS: Windows Embedded Standard - Extra video memory (64MB) - DDR2 1G (optional) - Flash 2G (optional) [S/W] - Windows XP Service Pack 3 - Internet Explorer 7.0 - Microsoft RDP 6.1 - Citrix XenApp [Connectivity] - Serial Port - Headphone / Line out, Microphone in - USB2.0 * 4 - 1 Giga Ethernet - VGA in (for PC monitor), VGA out (for Dual Video)