One look at the exquisite design and the high gloss finish and you know that this is unlike any printer you've ever encountered before - and you've only just seen the surface. The design is pure luxury, elegantly crafted in a sleek, compact body embedded with sapphire LEDs.
No more space-consuming printers. This downsized printer does not compensate on capacity nor aesthetics. Highly compact, you'll never have to worry about bulky, cluttered desktops. Sit back and enjoy a more pleasant and spacious work area.
- Standard :100-sheet Auto sliding Cassette
- 30 sheets, Face-Up Output Capacity
- A4, A5, A6, Letter, Executive, ISO B5, JIS B5
- Plain, Thin, Recycled, OHP, Label, Card, Thick, Bond
- Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter) Speed(Mono)
- First Print out time (Mono) 15 seconds (From Sleep Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 600 dpi effective output
- SPL (Samsung Printer Language) Print Emulation
- OS Compatibility Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 Server / Vista Various Linux OS, Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.4
- h speed USB 2.0 interfaces
- Less than 45 dBA (Printing)
- Duty cycle (monthly) of Up to 5,000 pages
- 332.0 x 375.0 x 121.5mm Dimension
- 6.4kg Weight
HardwareZone Awards: Top 100 Products of 2007
Samsung has this habit of taking a simple ordinary product and turning it into art pieces. The ML-1630 is one example. Take a normal monochrome laser printer. Jazz it up in piano black and hope no one will notice the average print speed of only 17 pages per minute. Thankfully the design of the ML-1630 is so futuristically good that we can overlook the other aspects for now. Seriously, nobody expected fancy looking printers and scanners, but you can count on Samsung to glorify our lives. Hopefully we will start seeing more high-performance printers that print as good as they look.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.