Advanced design that redefines the modern office
What would your business look like with a small quiet laser printer that could be used anywhere? Samsung’s ML-2851ND can be placed where it is convenient for you, on your desk or at the corner of your office, and its stylish design won’t need to be hidden. The world’s smallest laser printer with built-in duplex is only 364.0 x 396.0 x 209.6mm (14.33” x 14.52” x 8.25”). Visualize all the places this compact laser could fit into your business. And imagine how the trendy stylish design will update your environment.
An astounding monthly turnover
ML-2851ND has been built not only to be one of the most dependable and reliable printers currently available, it also prides itself on having one of the best output potentials in its field. At 50,000 pages per month, the ML-2851ND manages more printing capability than some of its competitors.
- 150-sheet @75g/m² Face-Down Output CapacityPaper Size: 76 x 127mm (3.0" x 5.0") ~ 216 x 356mm (8.5" x 14.0")Standard: 250-sheet Cassette @80g/m², 1-sheet Multi Purpose Tray @80g/m²Transparency, Envelope, Labels, Post Card, Card stock
- 1-piece CartridgeModel Code ML-D2850A, ML-D2850BStandard: Average Cartridge Yield 2K standard pages. High Yield: Average cartridge Yield 5K standard pages. Declared cartridge yield in accordance with ISO / IEC 19752.
- Built-in Duplex PrintFirst Print out time (Mono) less than 8.5 SecondsPostScript3, PCL6/5e, SPL, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON Print EmulationUp to 1200 x 1200dpi effective outputUp to 28ppm in A4 (30ppm in Letter) Speed (Mono)
- 32MB (Max. 160MB) Memory / Storage
- OS Compatibility Windows 7 / 2000 / XP (32 / 64bits) / Vista (32 / 64bits) / 2003 Server (32 / 64bits) Various Linux OS: -Red Hat 8 ~ 9, -Fedora Core 1 ~ 4 -Mandrake 9.2 ~ 10.1 -SuSE 8.2 ~ 9.2 Mac OS 8.6 ~ 9.2, 10.1 ~ 10.5, Citrix Presentation Server, Windows Terminal Services
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100 Base TX Interface
- Less than 50dBA (Printing), Less than 26dBA (Standby)
- Duty cycle (monthly) of 5,000 pages
- 364.0 x 369.0 x 209.6mm (14.33" x 14.52" x 8.25") Dimension
- 8.8Kg (19.4lbs) Weight
- - 250-sheet Cassette Tray - Memory: 128MB
- Samsung ML-2851ND
Outstanding Personal Monochrome Printer
Outstanding Personal Monochrome Printer
Demonstrating flawless reliability, as well as having one of the lowest acquisition costs among competing units, the Samsung ML-2851ND has been honored with a Fall 2008 BLI “Pick” award for “Outstanding Personal Monochrome Printer.”
According to BLI Associate Editor Carl Schell, “The ML-2851ND delivered a flawless performance during BLI’s reliability testing, where it did not misfeed even once and required no service of any kind. You can work the ML-2851ND into the ground and it will continue to perform like a champion. When you then include its low acquisition price and an average supplies cost per page that is also lower than the average, as well as its standard automatic duplexing, the ML-2851ND clearly stands out among this year’s best.”
- About BLI’s Picks
About BLI’s Picks
Twice a year with its “Pick” awards, BLI gives special recognition in each category to those products that provided the most outstanding performances in BLI’s exhaustive lab tests.
BLI’s awards stand alone in that they are based on a rigorous battery of lab tests that takes approximately two months to complete and includes an extensive durability test, during which each unit is run at half the monthly duty cycle over 15 days, with five days at the maximum daily volume. BLI’s durability test is unique among office product evaluations and uniquely qualifies BLI to assess reliability, which is a critical factor for buyers and IT directors, given that virtually all of the products are designed for use on networks.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.