1. The Company is pleased that you are visiting this site and we are pleased to provide the information on this server. We encourage you to print copies of the information for your personal use, store the files on your computer, and establish link with this server from your own documents. We need to advise you, however, of some legal limitations and restrictions that we impose to all visitors to this site and related sites. You are required to abide by the terms and conditions described below. By accessing the site you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, Please do not access and use the site.
2. The contents of this site, including, but not limited to the text, graphics, images, audio, video, downloads, links, sounds, or source codes (the “Services and Materials”) are the property of the Company and is protected by copyright. As the Company has invested money, time, and effort to develop them. However, the Company reserves all copyright, trademarks, patent and other intellectual property rights in the Services and Materials. The Services and Materials are intended only for the Company's customers and are provided only for your convenience. The Company grants you no license or property rights to any such Services and Materials.
3. The Company does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, or reliability of the Services and Materials and other items contained on this server or any other server. Therefore, you are not to rely on any Services and Materials provided in this site unless we expressly advise you in writing that you can.
4. The Company accepts no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential loss or damage) from use of this site, however arising and including any loss and damage arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with this site or any Services and Materials or due to unavailability of the site or any part thereof or any of the Services and Materials.
5. End-User shall not rely upon or utilize the Services and Materials to purchase, sell, trade, or transact in any securities. Note that information provided herein do not meet disclosure requirements of regulatory bodies as may be required in different countries, including but not limited to, the U.S. Securities Exchange Commission. Please do not make any investment decisions based upon Services and Materials provided herein.
6. THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN AS IS BASIS, AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND MATERIALS.
7. The information regarding the stocks and any information contained in this site do not constitute an offer by the Company of any of its securities nor does it constitute a request for an offer to buy any securities. Although you may freely download Services and Materials from this and related sites, the Company retains all trademarks right and copyright on all text and graphics. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the information, Services and Materials and proprietary rights contained in this site is strictly prohibited.
8. The Company neither does nor accepts any liability for enabling you to link to another site, or the consequences of acting upon the contents of another site. Any hyperlink within this site is for information purpose and is for your convenience and not analyzed or investigated by the Company.