Do everything you need with Windows® 7
With the genuine Windows® 7 operating system you can enjoy the same high productivity and familiar interface as a normal PC, but with a wide variety of input methods. So it’s easy to create and manage your own content, like pictures and videos, and also do new things like remote streaming of music from your home PC.
- Genuine Windows® 7 Professional (64 - bit)
- 11.6" HD LED Display (1,366 x 768)
- Intel GMA3150 (Int. Graphic)
- Shared with System Memory
Manuals & Downloads
Release date : 2013.03.141.0ENGLISHDownload6.22 MB
User Manual (Windows 7)
Release date : 2013.03.142.0ENGLISHDownload10.45 MB
Release date : 2013.11.152.0.0.8MULTI LANGUAGEDownload32.43 MB
Release date : 2012.02.2220.127.116.11MULTI LANGUAGEDownload32.43 MB
Release date : 2011.08.191.0.0.2MULTI LANGUAGEDownload2.11 MB
- Application Guide
- User Manual (Windows 7)
- Touch Logon
- Please referece the below install steps. 1. Click the attached file and press ''Save'' button. Then press ''Browse...'' button and select the place where you want to save the selected file. 2. After downloading the file, find the downloaded file and right_click on the file. On pop_up menu, select ''Extract All...'' option. 3. On ''Extraction Wizard'', press ''Next'' button and press ''Browse...'' button. Select a folder to extract file and press ''Next'' again. 4. After the file has been sucessfully extracted, see the extracted files. Run ''Setup.exe'' file or ''setup.exe'' file in the folder. - This software may not be appropriate depending on the computer model. Thanks
- Touch Logon(MS)
- Use this program to login to your Windows account by touching the screen instead of typing on the keyboard. [Main Features] - Enter your password by touching the number pad to login to Windows. - Customize the Touch Logon background . - Use your Windows account password for Touch Logon if you have lost your Touch Logon password. [Limitations] When no Windows account password is set, the number pad is disabled, leaving only the Lock Screen feature available. Touch Logon automatically cancels upon changing, deleting, or adding your Windows password.''
- Update Software
- This is the program that help you update the BIOS. [How to update the BIOS] 1. Please click the attached file and select the ''download''. Save the file in a folder and double click it. 2. After activating the file, you can see the Windows messages. Please follow the steps and the BIOS update process will start. 3. After BIOS update, the System will restart automatically. During the POST, please press F2 to enter the System Setup menu, click F9(Load Setup Default), and then press F10(Save and Exit). CAUTION : MAKE SURE NEVER TURN OFF(OR RESET) YOUR SYSTEM DURING THE BIOS UPDATE. Thank you.
Not only are Samsung computers eco-friendly, they consume less energy. Each one meets Energy Star’s stringent standards so that not only will your planet look better, your utility bills will too.
TCO Certified as eco-friendly
Awarded TCO certification based on its environmentally friendly and ergonomic design, providing optimum ease of use and performance.
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
Find out more about Samsung Business Products & Solutions
- Email Us: email@example.com
Classroom Innovation Enhancing Student Experience
The Samsung Series 7 Slate is enhancing the educational experience at the Crescent Girls School.
Samsung Notebook Series 7 Slate PC
Series 7 Slate PC optimizes productivity and delivers enhanced usability to corporate firms.