BLI Outstanding Achievement in Innovation 2012- January 2012
Samsung has been honoured with a Winter 2012 BLI's Outstanding Achievement' award in innovation for its Easy Eco Driver, which lets users easlily reduce toner useage to save money and conserve resources.
In its 25th year, PC Mag annually surveys readers on product service and reliability, which is publically announced through its website. The annual ‘Reader’s Choice’ survey covers numerous categories such as desktops, laptops, phones, carriers, printers and others. “An Honorable Mention last year, Samsung earns a PCMag Readers' Choice Award this year for its well-regarded laser printers, especially in the color laser printer category.”
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
Find out more about Samsung Business Products & Solutions
- Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
With 4-in-1 versatility, the Samsung CLX-6260FW printer streamlines workflow and ensures that the office print operation is working as efficient as possible. With print, copy, scan and fax functionality, the CLX-6260FW offers flexibility and lets you work with less barriers. A host of innovative features like ID Copy, N-up copy, Scan-to-email and the convenient PC fax functionality ensure that your workforce has the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the modern world of business.
- Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
- 4.3" Touch Screen LCD, One-touch Eco Mode, Direct USB, Mobile Print Valuable Functions
- Print Speed (Mono) : Up to 24ppm in A4 (25ppm in Letter)
- Print Speed (colour) : Up to 24ppm in A4 (25ppm in Letter)
- Print Speed (Mono) : Less than 17 Seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Print Speed (colour) : Less than 17 Seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 9,600 x 600dpi Effective Output (600 x 600 x 4bit) Resolution
- Emulation : PCL5Ce / PCL6C / PS3 / PDF V1.7 / SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language colour)
Manuals & Downloads
- User Manual
- Quick Guide
- PC fax Utility
- Security setting should be changed in order to install drivers in Mac OS X 10.8: 1. Run [System Preferences] under [Application] folder 2. Select [Security & Privacy] 3. Select [Anywhere] under [Allow applications downloaded from]
- Set IP
- SetIP is for the network IP setting using the MAC address which is the hardware serial number of the network printer card or interface. Especially, it is for the network administrator to set several network IPs at the same time.
Introduction to Samsung Business Printers
Rendering Engine for Clean page
ReCP technology delivers high quality images regarding edges, colors and text legibility.
MobilePrint enables printing and scanning to Samsung MFP and printer with wireless access.
Samsung Mobile Print 1 Solution
The Samsung Mobile Print 1 Solution is a mobile print app that recently won a BLI Pick Award.