Colour Laser Printer
Samsung's unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology is ideal for any business that values high quality colour printing. The composite colour reduction removes minor dots on the page, leaving you with clear and exceptionally clean documents. Edge enhancement sharpens the edges and blank solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps. ReCP automatically hones the focus of both graphics and text and improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your colour printing.
Our innovative polymerised toner is an optimal printing solution for your business that guarantees consistent high performance. It has smaller, more uniform particles than conventional toner, enhancing your printouts with crisper lines and more vivid colours. Its higher wax content improves the image gloss and makes it last longer than conventional toner, protecting against unwanted fading and paper curling.
Some days it seems like the printing never ends. With the CLP-680DW's 533MHz Dual CPU, and 512MB standard memory (expandable up to 1GB) you can be sure that this printer will handle the entire load of your workgroup's need.
If you want to print or copy onto heavier weights of paper, you can. Weights of up to 220gsm are handled with ease through the 50 page multipurpose tray as well as the 250 page standard cassette. Plus, with the optional 520 sheet second cassette you can increase your total paper input capacity to 820 sheets. That way you can also use up to three different media types without the need to waste time changing paper.
With the CLP-680DW's two line liquid crystal display and intuitive 5 key compass navigation you can control the device's status, browse the menu and access each unique feature with ease.
Print documents directly from the printer, without the need of a computer, via a front-facing Direct USB slot located just below the operating panel.
If you need to print sensitive data through your printer, you can relax. You can now ensure personal print jobs remain personal. Just enter a password, and you can retrieve a print job at your convenience, away from any prying eyes. And with the integrated numeric key pad it's easier than ever!
Save toner, paper and energy with ease - it's good for the environment and it's good for your business' profits. Being economical and printing vibrant colour documents goes hand in hand with the CLP-680DW
Despite its impressive list of features and functions, the CLP-680DW consumes less energy than most of its competitors. Its innovative polymerized toner requires lower fusing temperatures, the instant fusing technology saves warm up time before first print, and our new Dual CPU make it one of the greenest devices around today.
Easy Eco Driver helps you compile digital documents in multiple formats and makes it easy to share them with others - even through social networks.
The Samsung Easy Colour Manager allows you to adjust the colour balance, saturation, brightness or contrast of any image prior to printing. Perfect for matching the exact colours of your company logo every time.
For maximum control, Easy Printer Manager lets you manage all your devices from one location. Check device and toner status, change device settings or set alerts – even through e-mail.
With the Samsung Mobile Print App, you can print your documents, pictures, and presentations directly from your Android, iOS, or Windows Phone 7 mobile devices with ease.
Toner changes are made easier with a top loading slide out drawer. And with high yield all-in-one toner cartridges, you save not only time but money.
- Function Print
- Value Added Function WPS, One-touch Eco Mode, Direct USB, Mobile Print
- Speed (Mono) Up to 24ppm in A4 (25ppm in Letter)
- Speed (Colour) Up to 24ppm in A4 (25ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono) Less than 17 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- First Print Out Time (Colour) Less than 17 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Resolution Up to 9,600 x 600dpi Effective Output (600 x 600 x 4bit)
- Emulation PCL5Ce / PCL6C / PS3 / PDF V1.7 / SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour)
- Duplex Built-In
- Input Capacity and Types 250-Sheet Standard Cassette / 50-Sheet MP Tray (Max 820 Sheets)
- Output Capacity and Types 150-Sheet Face Down
- Media Size A4 / Letter / Legal / Oficio / Folio / JIS B5 / ISO B5 / Executive / A5 / Statement / A6 / Index Card Stock / Postcard / Envelope Monarch / Envelope No-10 / Envelope DL / Envelope C5 / Envelope C6 / Envelope No 9 / Custom [76 x 127mm (3" x 5") - 216 x 356mm (8.5" x 14")]
- Media Type Plain Paper / Thin Paper / Thick Paper / Cardstock / Thicker Paper / Hole Punched / Transparency / Pre-Printed / LetterHead / Recycled / Archive / Bond / Label / Envelope / Cotton / Colored / Glossy
- Envelope Capacity 20-Sheet
- Processor Dual CPU (Main: 533MHz / Sub: 150MHz)
- Display 2-Line LCD
- Interface High-Speed USB 2.0, USB Host, Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless Network
- Noise Level Less than 52dBA (Printing) / Less than 32dBA (Standby)
- Memory/Storage 256MB (Max 512MB)
- OS Compatibility Window 2003 / 2008 / XP / Vista / 7 / 2003 Server / 2008 Server / 2008 Server R2 / Mac OS X 10.4-10.7 / Various Linux, UNIX OS
- Duty Cycle, Monthly 60,000 Images
- Dimension (WxDxH) 420.0 x 452.5 x 311.3mm (16.54" x 17.81" x 12.26")
- Weight 20.15kg (44.42lb)
- Power consumption 450W (Average) / 10W (Standby) / 2W (Sleep Mode) / 1.49kWh (TEC)
Black Toner Cartridge
Standard Toner Cartridge Yield: 6,000 Standard Pages
(Ships with 2,000 Pages Starter Toner Cartridge)
Yellow/Magenta/Cyan Toner Cartridge
Standard Toner Cartridge Yield: 3,500 Standard Pages
(Ships with 1,500 Pages Starter Toner Cartridge)
- Transfer Belt Approx. 100,000 Pages
- Waste Toner Container Approx. 14,000 images (Mono) / 3,500 images (Colour)
- Black Toner Cartridge Standard Toner Cartridge Yield: 6,000 Standard Pages
- 520-Sheet Cassette / IEEE 1284B Parallel Connector / 512MB Memory
*Images are for illustration purposes only.
*Features and Specifications are accurate at time of launch and are subject to change without prior notification.