High picture quality is obtained by employing an 10.2 mega pixel 1/2.33" high resolution CCD sensor. Clear picture quality can be enough resolution for printing up to poster size. A robust mounted image processor allows for rich gradation, fast and high quality picture processing.
2.5" intelligent LCD (230K)
The SAMSUNG ES55 has a 2.5" LCD for improved contrast and colour reproduction, allowing you to enjoy a wider and clearer image. Also The SAMSUNG ES55 is Intelligent LCD brightness automatically detects environmental illumination and adjusts LCD brightness for optimal image viewing.
- 1/2.33" (Approx. 1.09cm) CCD
- Approx. 10.2 Mega-pixel
- Approx. 10.3 Mega-pixel
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF)
- Normal: 80cm - infinity, Macro: 10cm - 80cm (Wide), 50cm - 80cm (Tele), Auto Macro: 10cm - Infinity (Wide), 50cm - Infinity (Tele)
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.2m - 3.75m, Tele: 0.5m - 2.0m (ISO AUTO)
- Approx. 4 seconds
- SAMSUNG Lens f = 6.3 - 18.9mm (35mm film equivalent: 35 - 105mm)
- F3.2 (W) - F5.8 (T)
- Still Image mode: 1.0X - 3.0X, Play mode: 1.0X - 11.4X (depends on image size, Min. size is 320 x 240)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600
- Internal memory: Approx. 9MB flash memory, External memory: SD Card (up to 2GB guaranteed), MMC plus (up to 1GB guaranteed), SDHC (up to 8GB guaranteed)
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.
Take the perfect shot