Share fun and feelings - instantly
You can share any special moment or exciting info on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket or Samsung.com or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves. The SH100 keeps you connected. Capture the image with the SH100 and use the AllShare wireless connection to upload stills or videos to your TV. Samsung Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) technology supports your favourite moments with the attention they deserve. Manage, view and share photos by wirelessly connecting to a big-screen TV. It’s that easy.
The Samsung SH100’s Smart Touch interface makes operation as easy as using a touchscreen smartphone. Familiar “drag and scroll” functionality on the 3.0” Wide-Touch LCD puts full power at your fingertips. Plus, the camera’s menu features a “Home” selection so you can easily return to the home screen, no matter what you’re doing. The latest LCD technology displays rich, crisp images so you can shoot in virtually any light.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.33″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.2 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.48 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- Normal: 80cm - infinity(Wide), 150cm - infinity(Tele)
Macro: 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 100cm - 150cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 5cm - Infinity (Wide), 100cm - Infinity (Tele)
- Mode: Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.2 m - 3.2 m (ISO Auto), Tele: 0.5 m - 1.8 m (ISO Auto)
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 4 sec
- Lens F3.3 (Wide) - 5.9 (Tele)
- Control: Program AE
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV step)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Internal memory: Approx. 6.9MB flash memory External memory: Micro SD card (up to 2GB guaranteed)
Micro SDHC card (up to 8GB guaranteed)
- Still Image: JPEG (DCF), EXIF 2.21, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0
Movie Clip: AVI (H.264)
Samsung SH100: Brilliant In-Camera Features for a Bargain Price
At first glance, the Samsung SH100 ($200 as of July 13, 2011) looks like a run-of-the-mill, low-priced touchscreen camera. It's built for very casual snapshooters, and its core specs aren't exactly mind-boggling: The SH100's 14-megapixel CCD sensor may...
alaTest has collected and analyzed 221 reviews from magazines and websites. People really like the performance and responsiveness. The color and image quality also get good feedback, but many are negative about the features and storage. Reviews about the screen and battery are mixed.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.