High picture quality is obtained by employing an 12.2 mega pixel 1/2.33" high resolution CCD sensor. Clear picture quality can be enough resolution for printing up to poster size. A robust mounted image processor allows for rich gradation, fast and high quality picture processing.
Imagine be able to compose a photo even before it's even shot. The world's first Frame Guide feature on the PL65 has turned that into reality. The Frame Guide feature allows you easily set up the composition of the shot so it can be used as a guide for the photographer. Simply hand off the camera and you'll never have to be missing from another photo. Now your vacation pictures will come out exactly the way you envisioned them.
- 1/2.33" (Approx. 1.09cm) CCD
- Approx. 12.2 Mega-pixel
- Approx. 12.4 Mega-pixel
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF)
- Normal: 80cm - infinity
Macro: 10cm - 80cm (Wide), 50cm - 80cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 10cm - Infinity (Wide), 50cm - Infinity (Tele)
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red-eye fix
- Wide: 0.4m - 3.0m, Tele: 0.5m - 2.0m
- TBD Approx. 4 seconds (Approx. 5 seconds in low battery condition)
- SAMSUNG Lens f = 6.3 - 31.5mm (35mm film equivalent : 35 - 175mm)
- F3.5 (W) - F5.5 (T)
- Still Image mode: 1.0X - 5.0X
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600, 3,200 (up to 3M)
- Photo Style Selector: Normal, Soft, Vivid, Forest, Retro, Cool, Calm, Classic, Negative, Custom RGB
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.