Slim and Sleek Design
The GALAXY Tab 3 (10.1") With LTE offers a sleek, lighter and slimmer design with a comfortable grip, and a large 10.1" WXGA resolution (1280 x 800, 149PPI) screen that offers eye-popping colour and crystal clear clarity for all your hi-resolution photos and videos.
Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
Outfitted with Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), the GALAXY Tab 3 (10.1") With LTE is very responsive with fast transitions and allows effortless switching between home screens and applications.
Amplified Media Experience
SoundAlive™ for audio playback and Dolby® surround for video playback maximise every sound to allow users to enjoy clearer dialogue, consistent volume levels and superior audio to further enhance the overall multimedia experience.
- EDGE / GPRS Class 33 / GSM Quad Band (850/900/1,800/1,900MHz)
- LTE Band 1 (2,100MHz) / Band 3 (1,800MHz) / Band 5 (850MHz) / Band 7 (2,600MHz) / Band 8 (900MHz) / Band 20 (800MHz)
- 3G (850/900 /1,900/2,100MHz)
- Wi-Fi® 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 + 5GHz)
- Wi-Fi Direct™
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- GPS, Group Play, Peel Smart Remote, HomeSync (Downloadable), Tethering and portable hotspot
- Kies via Wi-Fi®
- Display: TFT LCD
- Colour Depth: 16M
- Size: 10.1"
- Screen Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA)
- Internal Memory1: 16GB (2GB RAM)
- Accelerometer, Magnetic, Lights
- USB 2.0
- 3.5mm Ear Jack
- microSD (Up to 64GB)
- TV Out (MHL 1.2)
- A-GPS, GLONASS
- Video Format: Recording - MPEG4, H.263, H.264, 3GP, 720p @ 30fps; Playback - 3GP, ASF, AVI, MPEG4, WMV, FLV, MKV, WebM, 1080p @ 30fps
- Audio Format: 3GP, AAC, AMR, ASF, MPEG4, MP3, WAV, WMA, 3GA, AWB, FLAC
- Android™ 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Type: Dual Core Processor
- CPU Speed: 1.6GHz
- 1.3 Megapixel (Front)
- 3 Megapixel (Rear)
- Fixed Focus, 4X Digital Zoom, Shot Mode (Single Shot, Buddy Photo Share, Smile Shot, Panorama Shot, Timer Shot), Geo-Tagging
- Dimension (H x W x D): 176.10 x 243.10 x 7.95mm
- Weight: 512g
- Battery: 6,800mAh
- Internet Usage: Up to 9 hours (3G) / 8 hours (LTE) / 9 hours (Wi-Fi)
- Video Playback: Up to 9 hours
- Audio Playback: Up to 140 hours
- Talk Time2: Up to 40 hours (3G)
- Standby Time2: 1,300 hours (3G) / 1,200 hours (LTE)
- Samsung Apps
- Readers Hub
- Game Hub
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1-inch) with LTE Reviewed - Intel Inside
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (10.1-inch) with LTE is one of the rare Android tablets that's powered by an Intel Clover Trail+ Atom processor. Does it matter though? We compared it with other mid-tier tablets in the market to tell you the answer in this rev...
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 review: Third time's the charm
The Samsung Galaxy Tab family was introduced back in 2011, to at least get a foot in the door swung open by the rising Apple iPad. The Tabs came in a variety of sizes and connectivity options with displays ranging from 7 inches all the way to the...
alaTest has collected and analyzed 3207 reviews from magazines and websites. People are impressed by the portability and touch screen. The responsiveness and screen are also appreciated. There are some negative views about the reliability and features,...