Push the button. Save on print costs.
Optimise and save on expenses with Samsung’s One-touch Eco Button. With a simple touch, configure your printer to the most economical setting.
Simple and efficient printer management make easy
With Samsung’s integrated Easy Printer Manager, effortlessly monitor and control your printer from anywhere in the office. Managing your printer has never been this easy.
Achieve more with Samsung’s Fast Print
Don’t ever settle for slow printing. Save time and reach your office’s full potential with the 20 pages per minute print speed.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax
- Mobile Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- 433MHz Processor
- 2 x 16 Line LCD Display
- 128MB Memory
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10 / 100 Base TX / Wireless 802.11b/g/n Interface
- 310 Watts (Printing) / 2.1 Watts (Power Save), 3.3 Watts (Power Save, Wi-Fi Direct on) / 30 Watts (Standby) Power Consumption
- Noise Level: Less than 50dBA (Printing, Platen Copying) / Less than 52dBA (ADF Copying) / Less than 26dBA (Standby)
- 402 x 293 x 296mm (15.8" x 11.5" x 11.7") Dimension
- 8.0kg (17.6lbs) Weight
- Up to 10,000 pages Max. Monthly Duty Cycle
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 20cpm in A4 (21cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 15 seconds (ADF) / Less than 14 seconds (Platen)
- Reduce / Enlarge Range: 25 - 400 % (ADF, Platen)
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99 pages
- Copy Features: ID Copy / Collation Copy / Poster Copy / Clone Copy / N-up Copy
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 20ppm in A4 (21ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- OS Campatibility: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8, Various Linux