High picture quality is obtained by employing an 10.2 mega pixel 1/2.33" high resolution CCD sensor. Clear picture quality can be enough resolution for printing up to poster size. A robust mounted image processor allows for rich gradation, fast and high quality picture processing.
With a 4GB SD card, your camera can store up to 2,000 7-megabyte photos - that's a lot to keep track of! But with the Smart Album function sorting and organising your photos is easy: it allows you to sort your photos by time, content, colour, or theme. Smart Album lets you get straight to the best or sort through the rest.
- 1/2.33'' (Approx. 1.09cm) CCD
- Approx. 10.2 Mega-pixel
- Approx. 10.3 Mega-pixel
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF)
- Normal: 80cm ~ infinity
Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 50cm ~ 80cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 50cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Red-eye fix, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off
- Wide: 0.2m ~ 4.5m
Tele: 0.5m ~ 2.4m (ISO AUTO)
- Approx. 4 seconds.
- SAMSUNG Lens f = 6.2 ~ 18.6mm (35mm film equivalent: 35 ~ 105mm)
- F2.8(W) ~ F5.2(T)
- Still Image mode: 1.0X ~3.0X
Play mode: 1.0X ~ 11.4X (depends on image size, Min. size is 320 x 240)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600
- Internal memory: Approx. 9MB flash memory
External memory: SD Card (up to 2GB guaranteed) MMC plus (up to 1GB guaranteed) SDHC (up to 8GB guaranteed)
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.
Take the perfect shot