Share fun and feelings - instantly
You can share any special moment or exciting info on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket or Samsung.com or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves. The SH100 keeps you connected. Capture the image with the SH100 and use the AllShare wireless connection to upload stills or videos to your TV. Samsung Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) technology supports your favourite moments with the attention they deserve. Manage, view and share photos by wirelessly connecting to a big-screen TV. It’s that easy.
The Samsung SH100’s Smart Touch interface makes operation as easy as using a touchscreen smartphone. Familiar “drag and scroll” functionality on the 3.0” Wide-Touch LCD puts full power at your fingertips. Plus, the camera’s menu features a “Home” selection so you can easily return to the home screen, no matter what you’re doing. The latest LCD technology displays rich, crisp images so you can shoot in virtually any light.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.33″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.2 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.48 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- Normal: 80cm - infinity(Wide), 150cm - infinity(Tele)
Macro: 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 100cm - 150cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 5cm - Infinity (Wide), 100cm - Infinity (Tele)
- Mode: Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.2 m - 3.2 m (ISO Auto), Tele: 0.5 m - 1.8 m (ISO Auto)
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 4 sec
- Image Play: Single image, Thumbnails, Multi Slide show, Movie Clip, Smart Album, Megazine
- Lens F3.3 (Wide) - 5.9 (Tele)
- Control: Program AE
- Metering: Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV step)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Internal memory: Approx. 6.9MB flash memory External memory: Micro SD card (up to 2GB guaranteed)
Micro SDHC card (up to 8GB guaranteed)
- Still Image: JPEG (DCF), EXIF 2.21, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0
Movie Clip: AVI (H.264)
- 14M: 4,320 x 3,240 pixels 12MP: 4,320 x 2,880 pixels
10MW: 4,320 x 2,432 pixels, 10M: 3,648 x 2,736 pixels
5M: 2,592 x 1,944pixels, 3M: 1,984 x 1,488 pixels
2MW: 1,920 x 1,080 pixels, 1M: 1,024 x 768 pixels
Samsung SH100: Brilliant In-Camera Features for a Bargain Price
At first glance, the Samsung SH100 ($200 as of July 13, 2011) looks like a run-of-the-mill, low-priced touchscreen camera. It's built for very casual snapshooters, and its core specs aren't exactly mind-boggling: The SH100's 14-megapixel CCD sensor may...
alaTest has collected and analyzed 251 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviews about the image quality and responsiveness are on the whole positive. The value for money and usability also get good feedback. Many are critical about the features and...
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.
Take the perfect shot