Never forget a place with Geo-tagging
Where in the world are you? With the ST1000's built-in GPS and Geo-tagging capability, you'll always know where you stand, literally, and you'll never forget where that fantastic photo was shot. From the Grand Canyon to the Great White Way and the Golden Gate Bridge, the ST1000 will pinpoint your location and put it up on your LCD for all (or just you) to see. And you can use the same geographic information to easier manage large volumes of photos on your memory card or computer hard drive.
Bluetooth connects what you capture
When you want to connect to your best friend's cell phone, the ST1000's built-in Bluetooth technology keeps it simple and fun. Tap into your other Bluetooth-enabled devices to play a quick slide show on your flat screen, or share snapshots with anybody within range, and within your personal network of course. With the ST1000, you'll center an entire world of entertainment around your camera, and the other way around, at your leisure.
- 1/2.33" (appox 7.79mm) CCD
- Approx. 12.2 Mega-pixel
- Approx. 12.4 Mega-pixel
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, Face Recognition AF, Touch AF)
- Normal: 80cm - infinity
Macro: 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 50cm - 80cm (Tele)
Auto Macro: 5cm - Infinity (Wide), 50cm - Infinity (Tele)
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash off, Red eye fix
- Wide: 0.2m - 3.3m, Tele: 0.5m - 2.4m (ISO AUTO)
- Approx. under 4 seconds
- Schneider Lens 6.3mm - 31.5mm (35mm film Equivalent: f 35mm - 175mm)
- F3.6(W) ~ F4.8(T)
- Still Image mode: 1.0x - 5.0x Play mode: 1.0x - 12.0x (depends on image size)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ± 2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600, 3,200
- Internal Memory: About 100MB
External Memory (Optional): Micro SD™ (up to 4GB guaranteed)
Micro SDHC (up to 4GB guaranteed)
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.
Take the perfect shot