Singapore– August 2, 2013 – Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., a leader in mobile technology and digital solutions, today announced a partnership with adidas to offer adidas vouchers to consumers who purchase the Samsung GALAXY S4 ACTIVE With LTE.
“The GALAXY S4 ACTIVE With LTE is designed for users who lead active lifestyles and want to pursue their passion for outdoor activities matched by a smartphone that thrives in an active environment,” said Irene Ng, Vice President, Marketing, Samsung Asia Pte Ltd. “By partnering adidas, we want to encourage and support consumers to live life to the fullest.”
From August 3, the first 500 consumers to purchase a GALAXY S4 ACTIVE With LTE from any of the 16 Samsung Experience Stores island-wide will each receive a total of $60 in adidas vouchers. An additional adidas miCoach complete training kit (worth $219) will be given to the first 180 consumers who purchase the phone and have registered for the adidas King Of The Road 2013 event on August 11 by showing their racing bib.
GALAXY S4 ACTIVE With LTE is available in Urban Gray and Orange Flare at $898 without contract.
Highlights of Samsung GALAXY S4 ACTIVE With LTE
- - Qualified protection from dust and water (IP67＊) so you never have to leave the device at home during a long day at the beach or a dusty hike
- - Fully sealed design keeps dust particles out and protects against water damage for up to 30 minutes of submergence at a depth of one meter
- - 1.9 GHZ Quad-Core processor and 2,600mAh battery to handle the most intensive tasks with ease and precision
- - 5.0’’ Full HD TFT LCD screen (443 PPI) makes playing the newest games or watching hours of video easy on the eyes
- - With ‘Glove Touch’, touchscreen can be fully operated while wearing gloves so you can use the touchscreen functions in the same way you have always done even with your golf or bike gloves
- - ‘Aqua Mode’ can be used to increase visual quality and clarity for enhanced underwater images and video
＊IP67 rating means that device is protected against entry of solid foreign objects and harmful ingress of water under test conditions of immersion in 21.7°C water without chemical content for up to one meter for up to 30 minutes, based on fully sealed device (except for 3.5mm headphone jack). According to accredited test results by Korea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme; individual results may vary. Note: IP67 rating does not mean that device is waterproof.