Samsung Launches the GALAXY Express in Singaporeon Apr 05, 2013
Singapore – April 5, 2013 – Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd, today announced the launch of the Samsung GALAXY Express in Singapore, a feature-rich multimedia powerhouse which offers great performance, connectivity, easy usability and superior battery life to enhance everyday experiences.
- - The GALAXY Express is a value-driven 4G LTE smartphone, designed for the young social explorer. Internet browsing is extremely fast, allowing for faster multimedia streaming and downloads. In addition, video viewing and text chat sessions are now flawlessly stable and reliable.
- - Sharing is now easier on the GALAXY Express with the AllShare Play feature which enables device-to-device remote sharing, which enables content to be shared across Samsung Smart TV and Smart mobile devices. In addition, thanks to S Beam, you can now easily touch and transfer your favourite movie or the latest songs just by tapping it to another device. The Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) feature is a simple mirroring interface that lets you link your smartphone directly to any HD display for convenient and comfortable viewing.
- - The GALAXY Express is NFC-enabled and thus compatible with Samsung Tectiles, or postage stamp sized stickers, allowing consumers to automate everyday functions of a smartphone with a simple tap. These functions include silencing the phone when entering a meeting, setting an alarm, and dimming the smartphone display when going to bed, thus bringing greater convenience to their lives. In addition, consumers can also make secured NFC payment when they sign up for NFC SIM cards with respective mobile operators.
- - The GALAXY Express delivers outstanding performance on a large 4.5 inch vivid and crystal clear Super AMOLED Plus screen that allows users to view videos, photos and webpages with better clarity.
- - Fitted with the Android Jelly Bean OS, the device is extra-responsive to ensure that transitions are fast and smooth. Its attractive, comfortably contoured, slim design allows for a solid grip and makes it a pleasure for you to take the GALAXY Express with you anywhere you go.
The GALAXY Express will be available in white, at S$598 (without contract) from 6 April 2013.
- Samsung NX300 Combines Speed, Performance and Connectivity for Perfect Shooting in Every Moment