Streamline the display environment with Optional PC modules
With easy-to-install PC modules, companies can transform Samsung LED LFDs into all-inclusive digital signage solutions that best accommodate their specific business needs. Slide a module into a compatible LFD to play digital signage content without dismantling the unit from the LFD. The PC modules eliminate the need for an external PC and cables, maintaining a clutter-free display environment. Using a PC module not only reduces equipment costs, but also facilitates efficient space management and creates a simplified environment.
• Easily install modules by sliding the unit into a Samsung LFD
• Eliminate the need for bulky, heavy equipment with the modules’ slim and lightweight design
• Rely on powerful performance provided by dual or quad-core processing
• Simplify content creation for LFD with embedded Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium digital signage software
- 310 x 32 x 219mm Set Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1.8kg Set Weight
- 2.5kg Package Weight
- Windows Embedded Standard 7
- CPU : AMD Athlon2 Dual Core
- N / B : Integrated
- S / B : Hudson-M3
- GPU : Radeon HD6620G (Integrated on APU)
- FDM / HDD : SSD 32GB
- Memory : 4GB (DDR3 SO-DIMM 2GB x 2)
- Ethernet : GbE Ethernet (RJ-45)
- USB 2.0 Port x 2, USB 3.0 Port x 2
- 1st: Magicinfo Out (DP Port, Up-to 1080p) 2nd: Display Port
- RJ-45, RS232 (D-SUB 9P)
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: BusinessUK@samsung.com