Enhance readability with extraordinary picture quality
The Samsung MEC Series delivers high-quality images without the distortion, blur or glare inherent in traditional projectors to provide productive, distraction-free presentations. An ultra-clear panel provides sharper, more detailed images and enhanced picture quality. The panel also reduces light scatter and reflection to enhance readability. An enhanced contrast ratio and high brightness support more attractive, vibrant displays with detailed images.
An integrated solution to provide a new digital signage experience
The Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) is embedded within Samsung displays, providing the power of a dual-core CPU and a combination of media player and integrated display solution, MagicInfo™ Premium S player. The solution eliminates the need for additional PC modules while reducing installation and maintenance issues. Using the included MagicInfo™ Premium S player, businesses can create, schedule, and deploy content effortlessly. Multiple types of content can be streamed simultaneously and continuously courtesy of the dual-core CPU and 8GB of storage, and a high performance video processor integrated on a single chip. Save more by paying less for a display integrated with a media player and premium management solution.
Create, display and manage. All with simple, effortless steps
The embedded solution, Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium S player, is designed to easily create, deploy, display content and even manage display operations.
● Easy content creation :
Easily create multimedia and interactive content with pre-made templates and customise compelling messages using drag & drop and the intuitive user interface.
● Easy and efficient content deployment :
Play content on multiple displays from a central PC, directly from internal storage or USB drive through simple plug & play.
● Simple display operation :
Monitor and schedule various types of content in multiple displays from one central location efficiently and without difficulty.
These features of the embedded Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium S player come with no additional costs.
With the MagicInfo™ Premium S player, monitoring display status and controlling display operation have never been simpler.
- 30 ~ 81kHZ H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5MHz Maximum Pixel Frequency
- 48 ~ 75HZ V-Scanning Frequency
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- HDMI1, HDMI2, Component (CVBS Common)
- Stereo mini Jack
- DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Stereo mini Jack
- RS232C (in / out) thru stereo jack, RJ45 External Control
- IR, Ambient Light External Sensor
- 0°C ~ 40°C Operating Temperature
- 10 ~ 80% Humidity
- AC 100 - 240V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60Hz Power Supply
- Less than 0.5W Off Mode
- 77 (Max) / 62 (Typical) / 262.57 (BTU) On Mode
- Less than 0.5W Sleep Mode
- Internal Type
- FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea): KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC (China): GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2003
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- CUL (USA + Canada): UL60065, TUV (Germany): EN60065, CB (Europe): IEC60065 / EN60065, EK (Korea): K60065, CCC (China): GB8898, PSB (Singapore): IEC60065, GOST (Russia): IEC60065, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia): IEC60065, EN55022, PCBC (Poland): IEC60065, EN55022, NOM (Mexico): NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina): IRAM, SASO (Saudi Arabia): IEC60065
- 32" Diagonal Size
- 60Hz e-LED BLU Type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.12125 (H) x 0.36375 (V) Pixel Pitch (mm)
- 698.4 (H) x 392.85 (V) Active Display Area
- 450nit - Brightness
- 5000:1 Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178° / 178° Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 8ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 16.7M Display Colour
- 72% Colour Gamut
- 734.8 x 433.8 x 29.9mm Set Dimension (W x H x D)
- 833 x 518 x 120mm Package Dimension (W x H x D)
- 6.7kg Set Weight
- 8.3kg Package Weight
- 200 x 200mm VESA Mount
- Optional Protection Glass
- Foot Stand (Optional) Stand Type
- Embbeded, SBB-C (Attadched) Media Player Option Type
- Bezel Width(mm): 16.2 (Bottom 20.8)
- Slim & Light LFD with Built-in MagicInfo Lite
- Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Lamp Error Detection, Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Video Wall (10 x 10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain (Supporting 2 x 2 UHD Resolution, HDCP Support), Smart Scheduling, Smart F / W update, Clock Battery, (80hrs Clock Keeping) Built In Speakers, Built In MagicInfo (Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S)
- Cortex-A9 1GHz Dual Core CPU
- L1 (I / D): 32KB / 32KB L2 (Unified): 512KB
- 1GHz CPU Dual
- 1GB Dual 32bit DDR3-667 (1333MHz)
- 2D & 3D Graphics Engine - Up to 1920 x 1080.32bpp - Supports OpenGL ES
- 4GB (1.2GB Occupied by O / S, 2.8GB Available,)
- Video Decoder - MPEG-1 / 2, H.264 / AVC (Dual) - VC-1, JPEG, PNG Audio DSP (Decoder) - AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.
- USB 2.0
- SBB-A (Optional, No Mechanical Screw Hole)
- Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card,, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries,, RS232C to Stereo Gender in / out Cable, Component Gender, Holder P-Ring, Holder Wire Stand
- WMN250MD Mount
- CML400D (Ceiling Mount) Specialty
- STN-L32D Stand
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: BusinessUK@samsung.com
Samsung large-sized LED displays (ME, ED Series)
Superb picture quality and touchscreen options with energy-efficient 65-inch and 75-inch screens.
Samsung MDC, MEC Series Professional Signage Displays
High-performance, efficient digital signage with the Samsung Smart Signage Platform for greater message impact.
Samsung MEC Series LED LFDs
Slim, bright displays for delivering messages with improved versatility.