Create and manage content easily on all-in-one displays
The built-in Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) on MDC Series displays eliminates the need for additional PCs or media players to generate and control local content. You can create and display custom messaging with just a few clicks.
The powerful SSSP has a dual-core CPU with 1GB of memory, 4GB of storage, a high-performing video processor and Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium S software. You can create and save messages through an easy-to-use interface, with free signage templates and simple tools for fast content creation. The included Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium S Player handles content playback for video walls up to 4 x 4 and scheduling of a wide range of content and file types.
Advanced content management software for enhanced content display
MDC Series displays support a detachable Setback Box-C (SBB-C) PC module, in which MagicInfo™ Premium i software can be installed. With the SBB attached to the display, you can use more advanced content management features with less clutter and efficient use of space.
Featured at the high end of the MagicInfo™ media player family, MagicInfo™ Premium i Player supports enhanced content display features. The player connects to Samsung MagicInfo™ Server to enable the display of Really Simple Syndication (RSS) feeds and special effects, and supports advanced features including interactive content and integration with database information.
Deliver your messages in superior picture quality
MDC Series displays, featuring d-LED BLU technology, enhance your digital messaging with superior picture quality. You can promote your message in crisp, realistic colour and rich black hues across the screen to attract customer attention and differentiate your business from the competition. The immersive picture quality with deeper black tone is possible through the new backlight dimming solution, which controls the LED backlight in “dimming on” mode to improve the colour contrast.
Plus, d-LED BLU technology provides a slim, light, eco-friendly display design that uses less electricity than conventional cold cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) displays for lower operating costs.
- 30 ~ 81kHZ H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5MHz Maximum Pixel Frequency
- 48 ~ 75HZ V-Scanning Frequency
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D
- HDMI, Component (CVBS Common)
- Stereo mini Jack
- Stereo mini Jack
- RS232C (in / out) thru stereo jack, RJ45 External Control
- 0°C ~ 40°C Operating Temperature
- 10 ~ 80% Humidity
- AC 100 - 240 V ~ (+/- 10 %), 50 / 60Hz Power Supply
- Less than 0.5W Off Mode
- 110 (Max) / 58 (Typ) / 375.1 (BTU) On Mode
- Less than 0.5W Sleep Mode
- Internal Type
- 40" Diagonal Size
- 60Hz d-LED BLU Type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.15375 (H) x 0.46125 (V) Pixel Pitch (mm)
- 885.6 (H) x 498.15 (V) Active Display Area
- 350nit Brightness
- 10000:1 (AV Mode) Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178° : 178° Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 8ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 16.7M Display Colour
- 72% Colour Gamut
- 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 925.4 x 542.6 x 93.5mm Set Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1055 x 616 x 165mm Package Dimension
(W x H x D)
- 9.8kg Set Weight
- 12kg Package Weight
- 200 x 200mm VESA Mount
- Foot Stand (Optional) Stand Type
- Embbeded, SBB-C (Attachable) Media Player Option Type
- 17.4mm (Bottom 22.0mm)
- Slim & Light LFD with Built-in MagicInfo Lite
- Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Lamp Error Detection, Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Video Wall (10 x 10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, Smart Scheduling, Smart F / W update, Clock Battery (80hrs Clock Keeping) Built In MagicInfo (Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S)
- Cortex-A9 1GHz Dual Core CPU
- L1 (I / D) : 32KB / 32KB
L2 (Unified) : 512KB
- 1GHz CPU Dual
- 1GB Dual 32bit DDR3-667 (1333MHz)
- 2D & 3D Graphics Engine - Up to 1920 x 1080. 32bpp - Supports OpenGL ES
- 4GB (1.2GB Occupied by O/S, 2.8GB Available)
- Video Decoder - MPEG-1 / 2, H.264 / AVC (Dual) - VC-1, JPEG, PNG Audio DSP (Decoder) - AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.
- USB 2.0
- FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea) : KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia) : AS / NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC (China) : GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2003
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: BusinessUK@samsung.com
Samsung MDC, MEC Series Professional Signage Displays
High-performance, efficient digital signage with the Samsung Smart Signage Platform for greater message impact.
Samsung MDC Series Professional Signage Displays
Cost-effective, eco-friendly LFDs in a convenient, lightweight design.