An integrated solution to provide a new digital signage experience
The Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) is embedded within Samsung displays, providing the power of a dual-core CPU and a combination of media player and integrated display solution, MagicInfo™ Premium S player. The solution eliminates the need for additional PC modules while reducing installation and maintenance issues. Using the included MagicInfo™ Premium S player, businesses can create, schedule, and deploy content effortlessly. Multiple types of content can be streamed simultaneously and continuously courtesy of the dual-core CPU and 8GB of storage, and a high performance video processor integrated on a single chip. Save more by paying less for a display integrated with a media player and premium management solution.
Create, display and manage. All with simple, effortless steps
The embedded solution, Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium S player, is designed to easily create, deploy, display content and even manage display operations.
- ● Easy content creation:
Easily create multimedia and interactive content with pre-made templates and customise compelling messages using drag & drop and the intuitive user interface.
● Easy and efficient content deployment:
Play content on multiple displays from a central PC, directly from internal storage or USB drive through simple plug & play.
● Simple display operation:
Monitor and schedule various types of content in multiple displays from one central location efficiently and without difficulty.
These features of the embedded Samsung MagicInfo™ Premium S player come with no additional costs.
With the MagicInfo™ Premium S player, monitoring display status and controlling display operation have never been simpler.
Adaptable and Economical Business Display
These durable displays offer lower total cost of ownership (TCO), and are designed for continuous, energy-efficient operation with reduced power consumption and heat emission. The PE Series LFDs incorporate an innovative backlight unit (BLU), saving more electricity than traditional devices and lowering operational expenditure. This LED technology also reduces environmental impact by cutting out potentially harmful substances such as mercury, halogen and lead, as does the spray-free injection molding used to produce flat panel displays.
- 55" Diagonal Size
- 60Hz LED BLU Type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.21 (H) x 0.63 (V) Pixel Pitch (mm)
- 1209.6 (H) x 680.4 (V) Active Display Area
- 700nit Brightness
- 10000:1 Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178:178 Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 8ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 16.7M Display Colour
- 70% Colour Gamut
- 1249.5 x 721 x 35.1mm Set Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1374 x 838 x 165mm Package Dimension (W x H x D)
- 20.5kg Set Weight
- 25.8kg Package Weight
- Bezel Width 16.5mm (Bottom 17.1mm)
- 400 x 400mm VESA Mount
- Foot Stand (optional) Stand Type
- Embedded Media Player Option Type
- Professional Heavy Usage LED LFD
- Anit Reflection, Non Glossy Design, Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Built in Speaker, Image Rotation, (10W + 10W), Plug and Play (through USB), Narrow Bezel, Slim Depth (35.1mm) Video Wall (10 x 10), Built In MagicInfo (Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S)
- Cortex-A9 1GHz Dual Core CPU
- L1 (I / D): 32KB / 32KB
L2 (Unified): 512KB
- 1GHz Dual
- 1Gbyte DDR3
Dual 32bit DDR3-667 (1333MHz)
- 2D & 3D Graphics Engine
- Up to 1920 x 1080. 32bpp
- Supports OpenGL ES
(2GB Occupied by O / S, 6GB Available)
- Video Decoder
- MPEG-1 / 2, H.264 / AVC (Dual)
- VC-1, JPEG, PNG
Audio DSP (Decoder)
- AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.
- USB 2.0 x 2EA
- CB (Europe) IEC60950 / EN60950
UL (USA) UL60950, CSA C22.2 No. 1
TUV (Germany) Substitute by CE
NEMKO (Norway) Substitute by CE
CCC (China) GB 4943
PSB (Singapore) PSB+IEC60950
NOM (Mexico) NOM-019-SCFI-1998
KC (Korea) K60950
IRAM (Argentina ) IRAM+IEC60950
GOST (Russia ) GOST+IEC60950
SASO (SaudiArabia ) SASO+IEC60950
BSMI (Taiwan) BSMI+IEC60950
CSA (Canada) Substitute by cUL
- FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A
KCC / EK(Korea) KN22 / 24
CE (Europe) EN55022: 2006+A1: 2007
EN55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003
VCCI (Japan) VCCI V-3 / 2010.04 Class A
CCC (China) GB13837-2003 (CISPR13: 2001)
BSMI (Taiwan) CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A /
CNS13439 (AV EMI) /
CNS14409 (AV EMS) /
CNS14972 (Digital) /
C-Tick (Australia) AS / NZS CISPR22: 2009
GOST(Russia / CIS) GOST R 51317 serise
EN55022: 2006+A1: 2007
N55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003
- D-Sub, DVI-D, Display Port (1.2)
- Component (CVBS common), HDMI
- Stereo mini Jack
- DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Stereo mini Jack
- RS232C (in / out) thru stereo jack
- IR, Ambient Light
- 0°C~40°C Operating Temperature
- 10~80% Humidity
- AC 100 - 240V~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60Hz Power Supply
- Less than 1W (with Ethernet) Off Mode
- 209 Watt (Max) / 149 Watts (Typical) / 712.69 (BTU) Power Consumption (On Mode)
- Less than 1W (with Ethernet) Sleep Mode
- Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, Power Cord, D-Sub cable, Remote Controller, Batteries included
- WMN4270SD, WMN250MD Mount
- CML450D (Ceiling Mount) Specialty
- STN-L4055AD Stand
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: BusinessUK@samsung.com
Samsung PEC Series Premium Signage Displays
Convenient, cost-effective displays for consistent, high-quality image presentation.
Samsung PEC, LEC Series Premium Signage Displays
High-quality, convenient, efficient displays designed for virtually continuous business use.