Enhance visual communication for increased productivity
MD65C displays are an exceptional choice over projectors and screens for delivering content in a meeting room. Slim and light with narrow bezels, these digital signages are easy to handle and install. Unlike projected images in a darkened room, digital signage presentations retain picture quality with broad colour ratios, deep blacks and sharp images, even in bright light. Content shown on MD65C displays has virtually no distortion. Images aren’t blurred when the screen is touched. The presenter isn’t dazzled by light from a projector, nor does the presenter throw a shadow on the screen. The reduced light scatter and reduced reflection make the content easier to read, increasing audience concentration.
With all of these features, MD65C displays are the perfect alternatives for a projector or a screen, and what’s more, your presentation area is free from machinery and cables. Also, with no bulbs to replace and less overall maintenance than a projector, MD65C displays have a longer, easier-to-maintain life span.
Turn the digital signage into an e-Board for greater interaction
Use the MD65C display as an interactive e-Board for engaging learning environment by installing an optional touch overlay and Samsung MagicIWB™ 2.0 software. With the overlay, the teacher can deliver dynamic information by drawing and writing directly on the screen. This visually engaging presentation increases students’ interest and fosters better interaction than with a whiteboard or blackboard. The content on the display are easy to read, thanks to the overlay’s anti-glare film. The film also provides a smooth handwriting surface and real handwriting feel to further enhance the information delivery experience. Plus, the touch overlay doesn’t greatly affect the slim display depth, nor does it block the display’s narrow bezels. So even with the touch overlay installed, sleek MD65C display is a perfect complement to the classroom décor.
Combined with the optional Samsung MagicIWB™ 2.0 Basic, or Samsung MagicIWB™ 2.0 Full software providing more expansive support for content such as text, video, and presentation files, MD65C display can enrich the learning experience with increased interactivity. In addition, Samsung MagicIMS™ 2.0 software can also be purchased for effective control and management of the screen sharing between the Interactive WhiteBoard and the students’ PCs.
Create, display and manage content effortlessly with embedded Samsung Smart Signage Platform
Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) is embedded within Samsung displays, providing the power of a dual-core CPU and a combination of media player and integrated display solution, MagicInfo™ Premium S player. The solution eliminates the need for additional PC modules, making installation and maintenance easier by providing all the necessary functions for display operation in a single display.
Using the included MagicInfo Premium S player, you can create, schedule, and deploy content effortlessly. Multiple types of content can be streamed simultaneously and continuously courtesy of the dual-core CPU and 4GB of storage, and a high performance video processor integrated on a single chip. Save more by paying less for a display integrated with a media player and premium management solution.
You can create multimedia and interactive content easily with pre-made templates. Customise your message using the intuitive user interface. Content can be played on multiple displays from a central PC, directly from internal storage or from a USB drive through plug and play. You can also efficiently monitor and schedule various types of content on multiple displays from one central location. These features of the embedded Samsung MagicInfo Premium S player come at no additional cost. With SSSP and the MagicInfo Premium S player, monitoring display status and controlling display operation have never been simpler.
- 30 ~ 81kHZ H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5MHZ Maximum Pixel Frequency
- 48 ~ 75HZ V-Scanning Frequency
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- HDMI1, HDMI2, Component (CVBS Common)
- Stereo mini Jack
- DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Stereo mini Jack
- RS232C (in / out) thru stereo jack, RJ45 External Control
- IR, Ambient Light External Sensor
- 0°C ~ 40°C Operating Temperature
- 10 ~ 80% Humidity
- AC 100 - 240V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60HZ
- Less than 1W Off Mode
- 253 (Max) / 230 (Typ) / 862.73 (BTU)
- Less than 1W Sleep Mode
- Internal Type
- Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batterie Included
- WMN4675MD (for Video Wall W / M) Mount
- CML450D (Ceiling Mount) Specialty
- STN-L4055AD Stand
- 65" Diagonal Size
- 60HZ d-LED BLU Type
- 1920 × 1080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.248 (H) x 0.744 (V) Pixel Pitch (mm)
- 1428.48 (H) x 803.52 (V) Active Display Area
- 450nit Brightness
- 10000:1 (AV Mode) Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178:178 Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 6.5ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion Display Colour
- 70% Colour Gamut
- 4000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 1467.4 x 848 x 56.2mm Set Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1625 x 995 x 237mm Package Dimension (W x H x D)
- 27.4kg Set Weight
- 40.3kg Package Weight
- 400 x 400mm VESA Mount
- Foot Stand (Optional) Stand Type
- Embbeded, SBB-C / PIM-B (Attachable) Media Player Option Type
- 18mm (Bottom 23.5mm)
- Slim & Light LFD with Built-in MagicInfo Lite
- Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Lamp Error Detection, Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, RS232C / RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Video Wall (10 x 10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain (Supporting 2 x 2 UHD Resolution, HDCP Support), Smart Scheduling, Smart F / W update, Clock Battery (80hrs Clock Keeping) Built In MagicInfo (Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S), WiFi Embedded, WiDi 2.0
- CY-TE65LCC / EN Touch Screen Module
- Cortex-A9 1GHZ Dual Core CPU
- L1 (I / D): 32KB / 32KBL2 (Unified): 512KB
- 1GHZ CPU Dual
- 1GB Dual 32bit DDR3-667 (1333MHZ)
- 2D & 3D Graphics Engine - Up to 1920 x 1080. 32bpp - Supports OpenGL ES
- 4GB (1.2GB Occupied by O / S, 2.8GB Available,)
- Video Decoder - MPEG-1/2, H.264 / AVC (Dual) - VC-1, JPEG, PNG Audio DSP (Decoder) - AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.
- USB 2.0
- Linux Operating System
- FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class A, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea): KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC (China):GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2003
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- CUL (USA + Canada): UL60950, TUV (Germany): EN60950, CB (Europe): IEC60950 / EN60950, EK (Korea): K60950
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: BusinessUK@samsung.com
Samsung MDC, MEC Series Professional Signage Displays
High-performance, efficient digital signage with the Samsung Smart Signage Platform for greater message impact.
Samsung MD65C Large Format Displays
Versatile LFDs with capabilities to support productive business scenarios.