Opt for Samsung EDC LFDs—the smart choice for your business
Samsung EDC Series displays are perfectly suited to various business environments and demands, with clear advantages:
● Higher reliability. LFDs are required to undergo stricter, more rigorous quality assurance testing under various environmental conditions. Stringent testing includes lifecycle, dust testing and power surges.
● Optimised display connectivity. LFDs offer RS-232C connection that provides you with a simple way to link multiple displays for access to broader range of digital content. The accompanied multiple display control (MDC) programme gives you easy control of all connected displays and content from one central location through the RS-232C connection. You can even merge the MDC protocol into your existing technology.
Captivate your audience with an immersive viewing experience
Entice your audience with crisp, clear FHD images and realistic colour on a sleek display with Samsung d-LED technology. A sleek, lightweight design and slim bezels keep your audience focus on your message, helping you capture more business opportunities. The accompanied pivot function gives you the flexibility to display your message vertically or horizontally for the optimal view.
Increase content possibilities with external content drives and the optional Samsung PIM
EDC Series displays are designed to use content from various external sources, including PCs, external hard drives and USB drives, with an optional PIM. Samsung PIMs use Intel® Open Pluggable SEDCification (OPS) connectivity to enable power and video source delivery through a single cable. No additional power cord is necessary. With the optional PIM installed, external clutter is reduced so that the slim design of EDC Series displays is retained.
- 30 ~ 81kHz H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5MHz Maximum Pixel Frequency
- 48 ~ 75Hz V-Scanning Frequency
- Analog D-SUB
- Stereo mini Jack
- Stereo mini Jack
- RS232C (in / out) thru stereo jack External Control
- Yes External Sensor
- 0°C ~ 40°C Operating Temperature
- 10 ~ 80% Humidity
- AC 100 - 240V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60Hz Power Supply
- Less than 1W Off Mode
- 360W (Max) / 247W (Typ) / 1227.6W (BTU) On Mode
- Less than 1W Sleep Mode
- Internal Type
- 75" Diagonal Size
- 120Hz d-LED BLU Type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.2865 (H) x 0.8595 (V) Pixel Pitch(mm)
- 1650.24 (H) x 928.26 (V) Active Display Area
- 320nit Brightness
- 50000:1 (AV Mode) Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178:178 Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 4ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion Display Colour
- 70% Colour Gamut
- 4000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 1675 x 959.1 x 64.8mm Set Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1853 x 1100 x 488mm Package Dimension (W x H x D)
- 28.8kg Set Weight
- 48.8kg Package Weight
- 400 x 400mm VESA Mount
- Foot Stand (Optional) Stand Type
- PIM Media Player Option Type
- 10.9mm (Bottom 16.9mm)
- LED LFD
- Built in Speaker (10W + 10W), PIP / PBP, Narrow Bezel, Light Weight, RS232 In / Out1 D-Sub & 1 HDMI
- Class A
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: BusinessUK@samsung.com
Samsung large-sized LED displays (ME, ED Series)
Superb picture quality and touchscreen options with energy-efficient 65-inch and 75-inch screens.
Samsung ED Series (ED65C, ED75C)
Clear, crisp image quality and touchscreen options in energy-efficient 65-inch and 75-inch LED displays.