Amaze your viewers with accurate colour across multiple displays
Deliver your messages in consistently accurate colour across multiple displays with Samsung UDC Series displays. The displays undergo a meticulous factory colour calibration process, ensuring accurate colour without image distortion without the need for manual calibration. The improved factory colour-tuning for white balancing and colour difference compensation ensure that the displays present images in uniform colour with colour temperature matching.
For users who want to fine-tune the colours, Samsung Advanced Colour Management offers more detailed management. Colour vibrancy can be calibrated automatically or manually. Colour values can be shared between multiple displays, ensuring outstanding intensity across all video wall screens that can impress the audience. Combined with the anti-glare panel that reduces light scatter to make messages more readable, UDC Series displays can effectively deliver your content in the vibrant, accurate colour to impress your audience.
Create, display, and manage with ease using Samsung Smart Signage Platform
The built-in Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) solution eliminates the need to purchase an additional PC for each display in a video wall. SSSP supports the MagicInfo VideoWall application that can play content created in the VideoWall authoring programme or console applications. The embedded MagicInfo™ VideoWall S Player enables the easy display of video walls up to 4 x 4 without the need for additional PCs, video wall player software, or expensive video wall processor.
Minimise viewing distractions with super narrow bezels
Heighten the impact of visual product and messages with UDC Series displays’ super narrow bezels. The thin bezels as narrow as 5.5mm from bezel to bezel help create a near-seamless digital canvas, providing audiences a superior viewing experience with minimal distractions. The sleek, stylish display can fit in naturally in the environment with its unobtrusive design.
- 30kHz ~ 81kHz H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5MHz Maximum Pixel Frequency
- 48Hz ~ 75Hz V-Scanning Frequency
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- HDMI1, HDMI2, Component (CVBS Common)
- Stereo mini Jack
- DP1.2 (Loop-out)
- Stereo mini Jack
- RS232C (in / out), RJ45 External Control
- Detachable type (IR, Ambient) External Sensor
- 0°C ~ 40°C Operating Temperature
- 10 ~ 80% Humidity
- AC 100 - 240V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60Hz Power Supply
- Less than 0.5W Off Mode
- 165 (Max) / 120 (Typical) / 563 (BUT) On Mode
- Less than 0.5W Sleep Mode
- Internal Type
- Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, Application CD, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries Included
- WMN-4675MD Mount
- 46" Diagonal Size
- D-LED DID Type
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 0.53025mm (H) x 0.53025mm(V) Pixel Pitch (mm)
- 1018.08 x 572.67mm Active Display Area
- 700cd/m² Brightness
- 10000:1 Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178° / 178° Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 8ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 8 bit - 16.7M Display Colour
- 69% Colour Gamut
- 3500:1 Contrast Ratio
- 1023.8 x 578.4 x 96mm Set Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1255 x 798 x 355mm Package Dimension (W x H x D)
- 18kg Set Weight
- 35kg Package Weight
- 600 x 400mm VESA Mount
- Embbeded, SBB-C (Slide In) Media Player Option Type
- 3.7mm (U / L), 1.8mm (R / B)
- Super Narrow Bezel
- ACM Support (Advanced Colour Management), Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Lamp Error Detection, Anti Retention(Haze 44%), Temperature Sensor, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Video Wall (10 x 10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain (Supporting 2 x 2 UHD Resolution, HDCP Support), Smart Scheduling, Smart F / W update, Clock Battery (80hrs Clock Keeping) Built In MagicInfo (Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S)
- Cortex-A9 1GHz Dual Core CPU
- L1 (I / D): 32KB / 32KBL2 (Unified): 512KB
- 1GHz CPU Dual
- 1GBDual 32bit DDR3-667 (1333MHz)
- 2D & 3D Graphics Engine - Up to 1920 x 1080. 32bpp - Supports OpenGL ES
- 8GB (2GB Occupied by O / S, 6GB Available, )
- Video Decoder - MPEG-1/2, H.264 / AVC (Dual) - VC-1, JPEG, PNG Audio DSP (Decoder) - AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.
- USB 2.0
- FCC (USA) FCC Part 15, Subpart B class B, CE (Europe) EN55022, EN55024, VCCI (Japan) V-3 (CISPR22), KCC (Korea): KN22, KN24, BSMI (Taiwan): CNS13438 (CISPR22), C-Tick (Australia): AS / NZS3548 (CISPR22), CCC (China): GB 9254-2008, GB 17625.1-2003
- ENERGY STAR 6.0 (USA)
- UL (USA): UL 60950-1, CSA (Canada): CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1 , TUV (Germany): EN60950-1, NEMKO (Norway): EN60950-1, KC (Korea): K60950-1, CCC (China): GB 4943-2001, PSB (Singapore): IEC60950-1, GOST (Russia): IEC60950-1, EN55022, SIQ (Slovenia): IEC60950-1, EN55022, PCBC (Poland): IEC60590-1, EN55022, NOM (Mexico): NOM-019-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina): IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia): IEC60950-1
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: BusinessUK@samsung.com