Create an exquisite video wall with ultra-thin, space-saving displays
With UEC Series displays, the thinnest video wall yet with a depth of 29.9mm (1.18in.), you don’t need to clear out a large area to accommodate your video wall. These ultra-thin displays are designed to take up less space, barely protruding from the wall to blend discreetly into your business environment. The slim and light-weight design of the displays and extensive optional installation accessories such as wall brackets help make installation an easy job in even tight spaces. The unobtrusive displays also feature narrow bezels, which provide a broad viewing area on a near-seamless digital canvas.
Control and manage content with ease with built-in Samsung Smart Signage Platform
The embedded content management solution, Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP), eliminates the need to purchase an additional PC or media player for each display in a video wall. Operating on a powerful system-on-chip (SoC), SSSP supports the MagicInfo VideoWall application that can play content created with the VideoWall authoring program or console applications. The embedded MagicInfo™ VideoWall S Player enables the easy display of video walls up to 4 x 4, providing content managers with a strong control over video walls of various sizes and configurations for seamless display. Single or multiple images and video clips can also be uniquely arranged through dynamic screen editing and split screen support.
Amaze your viewers with pinpoint colour accuracy across multiple displays
Maintaining consistent colour across multiple displays becomes easier for businesses with UEC Series displays. The displays undergo a meticulous factory colour calibration process, ensuring accurate colour without image distortion and without the need for manual calibration. The improved factory colour-tuning for white balancing and colour difference compensation ensure that the displays present images in uniform colour with colour temperature matching.
Users can fine-tune the colours with Samsung Advanced Colour Management, which offers more detailed management for any custom needs. Colour vibrancy can be calibrated automatically or manually. Colour values can be shared between multiple displays, ensuring outstanding intensity across all video wall screens, dazzling the audience.
- 30 ~ 81kHZ H-Scanning Frequency
- 148.5MHz Maximum Pixel Frequency
- 48 ~ 75HZ V-Scanning Frequency
- Analog D-SUB, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2
- HDMI1, HDMI2, Component (CVBS Common)
- Stereo mini Jack
- DP 1.2 (Loop-Out)
- Stereo mini Jack
- RS232C (in / out) thru stereo jack, RJ45 External Control
- 0°C ~ 40°C Operating Temperature
- 10 ~ 80% Humidity
- AC 100 - 240V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60Hz Power Supply
- Less than 0.5W Off Mode
- 154 (Max) / 103 (Typ.) / 525.14 (BTU) On Mode
- Less than 0.5W Sleep Mode
- Internal Type
- 55" Diagonal Size
- 240Hz e-LED BLU Type
- 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Resolution
- 0.21 (H) x 0.63 (V) Pixel Pitch (mm)
- 1209.6 (H) x 680.4 (V) Active Display Area
- 500nit Brightness
- 100000:1 (AV Mode) Contrast Ratio (Dynamic)
- 178°:178° Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical)
- 4ms Response Time (G-to-G)
- 10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion Display Colour
- 72% Colour Gamut
- 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 1221.8 x 692.6 x 29.9mm Set Dimension (W x H x D)
- 1364 x 848 x 199mm Package Dimension (W x H x D)
- 15.4kg Set Weight
- 20.6kg Package Weight
- 400 x 400mm VESA Mount
- Foot Stand (Optional) Stand Type
- Embedded, SBB-C (Attachable) Media Player Option Type
- 5.5mm Bezel Width
- LED Slim Video wall
- ACM Support (Advanced Colour Management), Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, Lamp Error Detection, Super Clear Coating, Temperature Sensor, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP / PBP, Video Wall(10 x 10), Pivot Display, Image Rotation, Button Lock, DP 1.2 Digital Daisy Chain (Supporting 2 x 2 UHD Resolution, HDCP Support), Smart Scheduling, Smart F / W update, Clock Battery (80hrs Clock Keeping) Built In MagicInfo (Lite, Premium-S, Videowall-S)
- Cortex-A9 1GHz Dual Core CPU
- L1 (I / D) : 32KB / 32KBL2 (Unified) : 512KB
- 1GHz CPU Dual
- Dual 32bit DDR3-667 (1333MHz)
- 2D & 3D Graphics Engine - Up to 1920 x 1080. 32bpp - Supports OpenGL ES
- 8GB (2GB Occupied by O / S, 6GB Available, )
- Video Decoder - MPEG-1 / 2, H.264 / AVC (Dual) - VC-1, JPEG, PNG Audio DSP (Decoder) - AC3 (DD), MPEG, DTS and etc.
- USB 2.0
- CPU : SBB-C (optional)
- N / B : SBB-C (optional)
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services.
We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: BusinessUK@samsung.com