Fully expandable ports
Business users are able to rapidly exchange data with any external device at a rate of up to 5Gbit/s using the Notebook Series 3's USB 3.0 port. This innovative connection runs 10 times faster than normal, responding to the needs of professionals for quicker data sharing. Additional HDMI and VGA ports allow the PC to connect easily to any modern television or large screen monitor. As a result, it is possible to create a dual-monitor IT environment and to expand screen size with a larger viewing area. Such increased flexibility means that this PC is suitable for use in a wide range of workplaces.
The key to easier use
A high-quality, stylish island-type keyboard with a numeric keypad makes typing easier, letting business users get more out of their device. In addition, this leads to less time wasted correcting errors. As well as an Fn Lock Key and improved arrow key layout, its ergonomic design features isolated keys with optimised spacing. This makes for maximum comfort and additional cleanliness, as dirt is kept from getting trapped between the gaps. Comfortable use is so important to professionals, and this keyboard guarantees an improved experience.
The Notebook Series 3's anti-reflective LED screen lets business users look at images that are fine-tuned with the sharpest details and boldest colours. This is specifically designed to be clear and easy to use, even when outdoors in the sunshine or indoors under bright lights. This flexibility makes it well suited for use by professionals on the move. The matt surface has no mirror effect, so the screen can be focused on for longer without straining the eyes.
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Intel® HD Graphics
- 6GB DDR3 System Memory at 1333MHz (4GB x 1 + 2GB x 1)
- Super Multi Dual Layer
- Stereo Speakers (1.5W x 2)
1.3 megapixel Webcam
- 1 VGA
2 USB3.0, 2 USB2.0
3-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC) Multi-media Card Reader
1 Headphone out
1 RJ45 (LAN)
- Security Slot
- 411.3 x 270.2 x 35.2mm (16.19" x 10.64" x 1.39")
- S Player
Norton Internet Security (60 days Trial)
Norton Online Backup (30 days Trial)
Software can be changed without notice.
- Intel® Pentium® Processor B970 (2.3GHz, 2MB L3 Cache)
- 17.3" HD+ LED Display (1600 x 900), Anti-Reflective
- 750GB SATA II Hard Drive (5400RPM)
- 802.11b/g/n 1 x 1
Gigabit Ethernet [10 / 100 / 1000]
- Island-type keyboard with Numeric key
- 6 Cell (48Wh)
60W / 90W AC Adapter*
* Adapter is different depend on system
- 2.8kg (6.17lbs)
Manuals & Downloads
- DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
- User Manual (Windows 7)
- Please referece the below install steps. 1. Click the attached file and press ''Save'' button. Then press ''Browse...'' button and select the place where you want to save the selected file. 2. After downloading the file, find the downloaded file and right_click on the file. On pop_up menu, select ''Extract All...'' option. 3. On ''Extraction Wizard'', press ''Next'' button and press ''Browse...'' button. Select a folder to extract file and press ''Next'' again. 4. After the file has been sucessfully extracted, see the extracted files. Run ''Setup.exe'' file or ''setup.exe'' file in the folder. - This software may not be appropriate depending on the computer model. Thanks
Owner Ratings & Reviews
i gave this laptop to grand papa and he can use very easily for the first time he been using this laptop and i refer this laptop to very one and more convient to use by every one
ganeshkumar on 2013-07-01
bought this as a second computer(to take with us) and has become our main computer
chris12345678 on 2013-06-28
Really pleased with this lap top , love the large screen , and nice and fast . Was a bit concerned about some comments left about windows 8 , being hard to use , but is great , yes a little different ...
spencer06 on 2013-06-07
Share Your Expertise
If you own one of these we'd like to hear what you think of it.