Built for speed
Get things done fast with the latest 2nd
generation AMD® A10 (Quad Core) / A8 (Quad Core) / A6 / A4* processor, and up to 1TB HDD and 8GB memory. Enjoy faster web browsing, Microsoft Office tasks and music or video conversion, with much less waiting for a response even from the most demanding applications.
* Factory option.
Fully expandable ports
Rapidly exchange data with any external device at up to 5Gbps using a USB 3.0 port that’s 10x faster than normal. And a HDMI port and VGA port allow you to connect easily to any modern TV or large screen monitor, so you can watch movies, look at pictures or enjoy a larger viewing area.
The anti-reflective LED screen lets you enjoy images that are fine-tuned with the sharpest details and boldest colours, even when you’re outdoors in the sunshine or indoors under bright lights. Its matt surface has no mirror effect, so you can use it for longer without your eyes getting tired.
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- AMD Radeon™ HD 7520G Graphics
- 6GB DDR3 System Memory at 1600MHz (4GB x 1 + 2GB x 1)
- Super Multi Dual Layer
- Stereo Speakers (1.5W x 2 )
1.3 megapixel Webcam
- 1 VGA
2 USB3.0, 2 USB2.0
3-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC) Multi-media Card Reader
1 Headphone out
1 RJ45 (LAN)
- Security Slot
- 372.5 x 243 x 33mm (14.67" x 9.57" x 1.3")
- AMD Dual-Core A6-4400M Accelerated Processor (2.7GHz, 1MB L2 Cache)
- 15.6" HD LED Display (1366 x 768), Anti-Reflective
- 500GB SATA II Hard Drive (5400RPM)
- Titan Silver
- 802.11a/b/g/n 1 x 1
Gigabit Ethernet [10 / 100 / 1000]
- Island-type keyboard with Numeric key
- 6 Cell (48Wh)
60W / 90W AC Adapter*
* Adapter is different depend on system
- 2.33kg (5.14lbs)
Manuals & Downloads
DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
Release date : 12 Jul, 2013ENGLISHDownload0.01MB
User Manual (Windows 8)
Release date : 26 Oct, 20121.2ENGLISHDownload24.12 MB
Release date : 4 Jul, 20184.108.40.206MULTI LANGUAGEDownload31.93 MB
Release date : 4 Jul, 20220.127.116.11MULTI LANGUAGEDownload41.79 MB
Release date : 9 Jul, 2018.104.22.168MULTI LANGUAGEDownload2.12 MB
- DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
- User Manual (Windows 8)
- Easy Migration
- Please referece the below install steps. 1. Click the attached file and press ''Save'' button. Then press ''Browse...'' button and select the place where you want to save the selected file. 2. After downloading the file, find the downloaded file and right_click on the file. On pop_up menu, select ''Extract All...'' option. 3. On ''Extraction Wizard'', press ''Next'' button and press ''Browse...'' button. Select a folder to extract file and press ''Next'' again. 4. After the file has been sucessfully extracted, see the extracted files. Run ''Setup.exe'' file or ''setup.exe'' file in the folder. - This software may not be appropriate depending on the computer model. Thanks
- Update Software
- This is the program that help you update the BIOS. [How to update the BIOS] 1. Please click the attached file and select the ''download''. Save the file in a folder and double click it. 2. After activating the file, you can see the Windows messages. Please follow the steps and the BIOS update process will start. 3. After BIOS update, the System will restart automatically. During the POST, please press F2 to enter the System Setup menu, click F9(Load Setup Default), and then press F10(Save and Exit). CAUTION : MAKE SURE NEVER TURN OFF(OR RESET) YOUR SYSTEM DURING THE BIOS UPDATE. Thank you.
Owner Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Very pleased with this purchase’’
The speed, screen, etc etc etc is just excellent.
Scania67 on 2013-03-28
‘‘great laptop great price’’
really good price nice looking easy to set up. great service from Tesco.
beattieg on 2013-03-27
‘‘Bought as a Christmas present for my 11 year old; he was thrilled.’’
Tesco offered a good deal on this item and delivery was excellent. When my son opened his present he was absolutely thrilled. His feedback on the Samsung Laptop is as follows: "It's great; fast proces...
WombatLodge on 2013-01-17
Share Your Expertise
If you own one of these we'd like to hear what you think of it.
Ask & Answer
2 Questions1 Answer
My computer is running slow. How do I fix it?
Cameron on 2013-12-05
Hi Cameron, Due to the troubleshooting required to help you with this problem we recommend you contact a member of our ...
Samsung E-Support on 2013-12-06
Samsung 355-V5C (500MB HDD)
Help other Samsung owners by Answering their question