SuperBright Plus Display
This Smart PC's SuperBright Plus 11.6" HD screen produces impressively bright colours and sharp images with 400nit luminance. This is two times brighter than normal laptop screens, presenting business users with a constantly clear display. Its outstanding picture quality also means that it is possible to stay productive anywhere when on the move, even outdoors.
- Windows® 7 Professional (64-bit)
- 11.6" HD LED Display (1366 x 768), w/Gorilla Glass & Wacom Digitizer
- 4GB DDR3 System Memory at 1333MHz (on BD 4GB)
- Intel HM65
Manuals & Downloads
Release date : 14 Mar, 20131.0ENGLISHDownload6.22 MB
User Manual (Windows 7)
Release date : 14 Mar, 20132.0ENGLISHDownload10.45 MB
Release date : 15 Nov, 20184.108.40.206MULTI LANGUAGEDownload32.43 MB
Release date : 29 Feb, 20220.127.116.11MULTI LANGUAGEDownload32.43 MB
Release date : 19 Aug, 2018.104.22.168MULTI LANGUAGEDownload2.11 MB
- Application Guide
- User Manual (Windows 7)
- Touch Logon
- Please referece the below install steps. 1. Click the attached file and press ''Save'' button. Then press ''Browse...'' button and select the place where you want to save the selected file. 2. After downloading the file, find the downloaded file and right_click on the file. On pop_up menu, select ''Extract All...'' option. 3. On ''Extraction Wizard'', press ''Next'' button and press ''Browse...'' button. Select a folder to extract file and press ''Next'' again. 4. After the file has been sucessfully extracted, see the extracted files. Run ''Setup.exe'' file or ''setup.exe'' file in the folder. - This software may not be appropriate depending on the computer model. Thanks
- Touch Logon(MS)
- Use this program to login to your Windows account by touching the screen instead of typing on the keyboard. [Main Features] - Enter your password by touching the number pad to login to Windows. - Customize the Touch Logon background . - Use your Windows account password for Touch Logon if you have lost your Touch Logon password. [Limitations] When no Windows account password is set, the number pad is disabled, leaving only the Lock Screen feature available. Touch Logon automatically cancels upon changing, deleting, or adding your Windows password.''
- Update Software
- This is the program that help you update the BIOS. [How to update the BIOS] 1. Please click the attached file and select the ''download''. Save the file in a folder and double click it. 2. After activating the file, you can see the Windows messages. Please follow the steps and the BIOS update process will start. 3. After BIOS update, the System will restart automatically. During the POST, please press F2 to enter the System Setup menu, click F9(Load Setup Default), and then press F10(Save and Exit). CAUTION : MAKE SURE NEVER TURN OFF(OR RESET) YOUR SYSTEM DURING THE BIOS UPDATE. Thank you.
Samsung Series 7 11.6" Slate
It doesn't take a relationship counselor to see it: In our reviews and others', Windows and touch-screen tablets don't have the best reputation for getting along. As we saw with Fujitsu's admirable attemptâthe $849 Stylistic Q550 Slate PCâat massaging...
alaTest has collected and analysed 113 reviews from magazines and websites.
Owner Ratings & Reviews
We have 5 of these at work. After purchasing the first one, I couldnt help but add more to our fleet. Currently we have 3 on Win8 and wow does that breathe new life into an already great device. This ...
tpikeDevphone on 2012-12-12
‘‘Best of All Worlds’’
PROS: As an architect, the need for a larger screen to review drawings is essential. Also, the ability to use actual software instead of "apps". This is what brought the Samsung Series 7 Slate to the ...
nouse4aname on 2012-11-16
‘‘Reading PDF File’’
The screen is a bit too small to read full page PDF file in vertical position, but it works. I search for a good PDF Viewer which can show me only text, not the white margins. If someone have an idea ...
Versatile on 2012-05-23
Share Your Expertise
If you own one of these we'd like to hear what you think of it.