Why Samsung Printer?
Meeting Business Printing Needs
At Samsung, we’re in the business of delivering straightforward, flexible print solutions to our business customers. While printing remains a key investment for any business, our holistic approach ensures you feel completely assured in our capabilities.
Work better with Fast Speed printing performance
Print documents (small or large) quickly thanks to Samsung’s Fast Speed printing, which is made possible with the 600MHz Dual-core parallel printing technology - 1.5 times faster than single core - and expandable memory. Perfect for getting important work documents printed with high quality and zero fuss, the faster printing speeds will also help boost office productivity and enhance workflows. A reliable and superior printer like this will quickly become a must-have business tool - you’ll wonder how your business ever functioned without one.
- Up to 33ppm in A4 (35ppm in Letter) print speed (mono)
- First print out time (mono) less than 10 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- First print out time (colour) less than 11 seconds (from Ready Mode)
- Resolution up to 9600 x 600dpi (effective output)
- Built-in Duplex Print
Manuals & Downloads
DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
Release date : 13 Nov, 2013ENGLISHDownload0.01MB
Release date : 30 Mar, 20111.0ENGLISHDownload2.84 MB
Release date : 10 Sep, 2013V1.00.05MULTI LANGUAGEDownload0.21 MB
Release date : 22 Nov, 2012V1.04.12MULTI LANGUAGEDownload15.58 MB
Release date : 26 Jul, 2013V2.xx.01.25MULTI LANGUAGEDownload17.49 MB
- DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
- Quick Guide
- Set IP
- SetIP is for the network IP setting using the MAC address which is the hardware serial number of the network printer card or interface. Especially, it is for the network administrator to set several network IPs at the same time.
- Easy Color Manager
- Security setting should be changed in order to install drivers in Mac OS X 10.8: 1. Run [System Preferences] under [Application] folder 2. Select [Security & Privacy] 3. Select [Anywhere] under [Allow applications downloaded from]
- Firmware File
Introduction to Samsung Business Printer
Adaptable For Every Business
Supreme colour quality at breathtaking speeds make this the ideal business printing solution.
BLI Highly Recommended ML-3710ND
A printing device, ML-3710ND, that is "highly recommended" by the prestigious Buyers' Lab Inc (BLI).
Rendering engine for clean pages
Samsung’s Rendering Engine for Clean Pages (ReCP) technology delivers high quality images when businesses scan, copy, and print documents. ReCP adjusts images to ensure that edges are sharp and colors are vibrant; it also sharpens text to increase legibility.
You may not work in a big corporate tower, but when it comes to printing around the office, that doesn't mean you can settle for a cheap consumer printer. Some small-to-medium-size offices and workgroups need a printer that consistently churns out...
alaTest has collected and analysed 8 reviews from magazines and websites. People really like the print quality and value for money. The usability and performance also get good reviews. Some have doubts about the connectivity.
Owner Ratings & Reviews
‘‘Does not print in Economy mode. Belt needs ch...’’
Do your research. This printer does not print in Ecoprint mode. It also has a belt that needs changing after 50000 pages. So it is not cheap to print
EileenK on 2012-03-12
Share Your Expertise
If you own one of these we'd like to hear what you think of it.