With 4-in-1 versatility, the Samsung CLX-6260FW printer streamlines workflow and ensures that the office print operation is working as efficient as possible. With print, copy, scan and fax functionality, the CLX-6260FW offers flexibility and lets you work with less barriers. A host of innovative features like ID Copy, N-up copy, Scan-to-email and the convenient PC fax functionality ensure that your workforce has the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the modern world of business.
Make sharp images and text even sharper
Samsung’s unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your colour printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. It automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text, while solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps.
- Print / Copy / Scan / Fax
- 4.3" Touch Screen LCD / One-touch Eco Mode / Direct USB / Mobile Print Valuable Functions
- Processor: Dual CPU (Main: 533MHz / Sub: 150MHz)
- 4.3" Touch Screen LCD Display
- 512 MB Memory
- Max 1GB Memory
- 4GB SD Card
- High-Speed USB 2.0 / USB Host / Ethernet 10 / 1000 Base-TX / IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless Network Interface
- IEEE 1284B Parallel Connector Interface
- 450W (Average) / 18W (Standby) / 2.4W (Sleep Mode) / 1.55kWh (TEC) Power Consumption
Manuals & Downloads
DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
Release date : 9 Mar, 2013ENGLISHDownload0.01MB
Release date : 17 May, 20121.0ENGLISHDownload11.34 MB
Release date : 30 Dec, 2013V1.01.35MULTI LANGUAGEDownload6.08 MB
Easy Printer Manager
Release date : 30 Dec, 2013V1.01.39MULTI LANGUAGEDownload47.87 MB
- DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
- Quick Guide
- PC fax Utility
- Security setting should be changed in order to install drivers in Mac OS X 10.8: 1. Run [System Preferences] under [Application] folder 2. Select [Security & Privacy] 3. Select [Anywhere] under [Allow applications downloaded from]
- Easy Printer Manager
Samsung CLX-6260FW review
Everything concerning the Samsung CLX-6260FW colour laser multifunction printer has class. The appearance and controls, the output, and even the software are first-rate. Even better, the CLX-6260FW colour laser wakes up quickly and performs its tasks...
Samsung CLX-6260FW Color Multifunction Printer
When it comes to midsize business printers that are fast, inexpensive to use (in terms of the per-page cost of toner, that is), and sharp in their output, few manufacturers build consistently better color laser printers than Samsung. Case in point is...
alaTest has collected and analysed 100 reviews from magazines and websites. People really like the print quality and performance. The design and value for money also get good comments, but there are some mixed ratings about the size.