With 3-in-1 versatility, the Samsung CLX-6260ND printer streamlines workflow and ensures that the office print operation is working as efficient as possible. With print, copy and scan functionality, the CLX-6260ND offers flexibility and lets you work with less barriers. A host of innovative features like ID Copy, N-up copy, Scan-to-email functionality ensure that your workforce has the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the modern world of business.
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 24ppm in A4 (25ppm in Letter)
- Print Speed (Colour): Up to24ppm in A4 (25ppm in Letter)
- Print Speed (Mono): Less than 17sec (From Ready Mode)
- Print Speed (Colour): Less than 17sec (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 9600 x 600dpi Effective Output (600 x 600 x 4bit) Resolution
- Emulation: PCL5Ce / PCL6C / PS3 / PDF V1.7 / SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Colour)
Manuals & Downloads
DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
Release date : 9 Mar, 2013ENGLISHDownload0.01MB
Release date : 17 May, 20121.0ENGLISHDownload11.34 MB
Release date : 30 Dec, 2013V1.01.35MULTI LANGUAGEDownload6.08 MB
Release date : 30 Dec, 2013V1.00.05MULTI LANGUAGEDownload0.22 MB
- DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
- Quick Guide
- PC fax Utility
- Security setting should be changed in order to install drivers in Mac OS X 10.8: 1. Run [System Preferences] under [Application] folder 2. Select [Security & Privacy] 3. Select [Anywhere] under [Allow applications downloaded from]
- Set IP
- SetIP is for the network IP setting using the MAC address which is the hardware serial number of the network printer card or interface. Especially, it is for the network administrator to set several network IPs at the same time.
Samsung Universal Print Driver
MobilePrint enables printing and scanning to Samsung MFP and printer with wireless access.
Samsung polymerized toner
Samsung polymerized is laser printer toner producing high quality prints while consuming low energy.
Rendering engine for clean pages
ReCP technology delivers high quality images regarding edges, colors and text legibility.
Samsung CLX-6260FW review
Everything concerning the Samsung CLX-6260FW colour laser multifunction printer has class. The appearance and controls, the output, and even the software are first-rate. Even better, the CLX-6260FW colour laser wakes up quickly and performs its tasks...
Samsung CLX-6260FW Color Multifunction Printer
When it comes to midsize business printers that are fast, inexpensive to use (in terms of the per-page cost of toner, that is), and sharp in their output, few manufacturers build consistently better color laser printers than Samsung. Case in point is...
alaTest has collected and analysed 92 reviews from magazines and websites. Ratings about the print quality and performance are on the whole positive. The design and value for money also get good feedback, but there are some mixed comments about the size.