Why Samsung Printer ?
Meeting Business Printing Needs
At Samsung, we’re in the business of delivering straightforward, flexible print solutions to our business customers. While printing remains a key investment for any business, our holistic approach ensures you feel completely assured in our capabilities.
Wide Touch Screen/UI Design
Samsung’s exclusive 800 x 480 color wide LCD touch screen and 3-dimensional UI design is very intuitive and easy to use ? no manual ortraining required!
- Standard : Copy, Print, N/W Print, Color Scan, Fax(Optional)
- Optional : N/A
- 800x480 7" WVGA Color Touch-Screen LCD
- Standard : 256 MB
- Maximum : 512 MB
Hard Disk Drive
- 80 GB
- Standard : Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10/100/1000 base TX / USB host 2.0 (Scan to USB / USB print)
Manuals & Downloads
- Quick Guide
- Quick Guide
- Set IP
- SetIP is for the network IP setting using the MAC address which is the hardware serial number of the network printer card or interface. Especially, it is for the network administrator to set several network IPs at the same time.
- Easy Deploy Manager
- Easy Deployment Manager is a useful installation method for administrators. Using this software, administrators can make their own installation packages for distribution. Installation package can consist of driver files, driver configuration information and applications (e.g. Easy Printer Manager).
Introduction to Samsung Business Printer
Adaptable For Every Business
Supreme colour quality at breathtaking speeds make this the ideal business printing solution.
BLI Highly Recommended ML-3710ND
A printing device, ML-3710ND, that is "highly recommended" by the prestigious Buyers' Lab Inc (BLI).
Rendering engine for clean pages
Samsung’s Rendering Engine for Clean Pages (ReCP) technology delivers high quality images when businesses scan, copy, and print documents. ReCP adjusts images to ensure that edges are sharp and colors are vibrant; it also sharpens text to increase legibility.