Why Samsung Printer ?
Meeting Business Printing Needs
At Samsung, we’re in the business of delivering straightforward, flexible print solutions to our business customers. While printing remains a key investment for any business, our holistic approach ensures you feel completely assured in our capabilities.
High speed printing & image processing
Robust ProXpress M4070 | 3870 | 3370 series feature print speeds of up to 40ppm, powered by a Cortex™-A5 core processor and up to 256 MB of memory. High speed and performance enable businesses to accelerate document and image processing for increased efficiency.
* 40ppm is available on M4070FR model only.
38ppm is available on M3870FW and M3870FD models only.
33ppm is available on M3370FD model only.
** Product dimensions may differ from image provided.
- Function: Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Value Added Function: Eco Button, Secure Print
- 600MHz Processor
- 4-Line LCD Display
- 256MB Memory
- 512MB Memory
- Interface (Standard): Hi-Speed USB 2.0 / Ethernet 10 / 100 Base TX
- Interface (Optional): IEEE 1284B Parallel Connector
- Power Consumption: 700W (Active) / 10W (Ready) / 1.1W (Sleep)
- Noise Level: Less than 55dBA (Printing) / Less than 57dBA (Copying) / Less than 26dBA (Standby)
- 414.6 x 420.6 x 449.1mm (16.3 x 16.6 x 17.7 inch) Dimension
- Weight: 15.15kg (33.4lbs)
- Max. Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 50000 pages
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 33cpm in A4 (35cpm in Letter)
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 33ppm in A4 (35ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): As Fast as 6.5sec (From Ready Mode)
- Print Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output
- Emulation: SPL / PostScript3 / PCL6 / PCL5e / IBM ProPrinter / EPSON / PDF
- Built-in Duplex Print
- OS Campatibility: Windons 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2008R2 / 2008 / 2003, Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.8, Various Linux / Unix
- Print Features: Automatic Double Sided Print, Secure Print
Manuals & Downloads
Release date : 26 Jul, 20131.0ENGLISHDownload0.01MB
DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
Release date : 6 Apr, 2013ENGLISHDownload0.01MB
Release date : 18 Oct, 2013V1.2.6MULTI LANGUAGEDownload9.37 MB
Release date : 18 Oct, 2013V1.01.32MULTI LANGUAGEDownload7.18 MB
Release date : 5 Dec, 2013V4.xx.01.14MULTI LANGUAGEDownload28.42 MB
- Quick Guide
- DoC(Declaration of Conformity)
- Easy Wireless Setup
- Samsung Easy Wireless Setup will help you configure the wireless network settings of your printer
- PC fax Utility
- Security setting should be changed in order to install drivers in Mac OS X 10.8: 1. Run [System Preferences] under [Application] folder 2. Select [Security & Privacy] 3. Select [Anywhere] under [Allow applications downloaded from]
- Firmware File
Introduction to Samsung Business Printer
Adaptable For Every Business
Supreme colour quality at breathtaking speeds make this the ideal business printing solution.
BLI Highly Recommended ML-3710ND
A printing device, ML-3710ND, that is "highly recommended" by the prestigious Buyers' Lab Inc (BLI).
Rendering engine for clean pages
Samsung’s Rendering Engine for Clean Pages (ReCP) technology delivers high quality images when businesses scan, copy, and print documents. ReCP adjusts images to ensure that edges are sharp and colors are vibrant; it also sharpens text to increase legibility.