Thanks to the option to set up the air inlet on either the bottom or rear of the unit, the Slim Duct can be customised to suit any business environment. This flexibility in installation means it can be configured to suit almost any room and is easily concealed behind ceilings, allowing it to blend in while providing an enhanced airflow to the surrounding space.
Only 199mm thick, the Slim Duct can be concealed almost anywhere. The slimmest Samsung model is more than 20mm thinner than its two most similar models. Its slender design is not only highly elegant, it makes installation, maintenance and repair quick and easy, rendering it more suitable and effective to a wider range of businesses.
Easy to Maintain
The Slim Duct is designed to allow easy access for maintenance. By simply opening the bottom panel of the unit, users can access parts easily, reducing the downtime period dedicated to servicing, and minimising the financial impact on your business.
- Slim Duct
- HEAT PUMP
- Cooling (Min / Std / Max) [kW] : 1.2 / 5 / 6
- Cooling (Min / Std / Max) [Btu/h] : 4100 / 17100 / 20500
- Heating (Min / Std / Max) [kW] : 0.7 / 6 / 7
- Heating (Min / Std / Max) [Btu/h] : 2400 / 20500 / 23900
- Power Input Cooling (Min / Std / Max) : 0.23 / 1.66 / 2.2
- Power Input Heating (Min / Std / Max) : 0.28 / 1.66 / 2.2
- Current Input Cooling (Min / Std / Max) : 1.3 / 8 / 9.8
- Current Input Heating (Min / Std / Max) : 1.6 / 7.9 / 10
- MCA : 10.8 (MCA)
- MFA : 13.13