Efficient and Silent
The external static pressure control combines with the simplicity of the MSP Duct's design to guarantee an efficient and silent operation. This means that this innovative air conditioning system is suitable not only for a broad range of work environments, but also in domestic or recreational settings. The benefits of this unit’s outstanding performance can be enjoyed whether at work or play, and it causes such minimal disturbance that it is conducive for use at night-time when sleeping.
Large and Reliable Coverage Area with Static Pressure Control
The MSP Duct design has the advantage of producing greater static pressure than most other slim duct units. This provides the opportunity of creating more inlets and outlets, benefiting users by offering a more flexible range of installation options. In turn, this results in larger and more reliable coverage areas, servicing more people with even more cool or warm air for longer.
The anti-virus filter lets businesses and their users benefit from cleaner air in their premises. This feature is specifically designed to keep local air free from dust particles and to minimise the spread of mould spores and harmful bacteria. This generates a more comfortable and safe environment for business users.
- MSP Duct
- HEAT PUMP
- Cooling (Min / Std / Max) [kW] : 2.2 / 7.1 / 8
- Cooling (Min / Std / Max) [Btu/h] : 7500 / 24200 / 27300
- Heating (Min / Std / Max) [kW] : 1.9 / 8 / 9
- Heating (Min / Std / Max) [Btu/h] : 6500 / 27300 / 30700
- Power Input Cooling (Min / Std / Max) : 0.35 / 2.21 / 4
- Power Input Heating (Min / Std / Max) : 0.35 / 2.22 / 4
- Current Input Cooling (Min / Std / Max) : 2 / 10.5 / 21
- Current Input Heating (Min / Std / Max) : 2 / 10.5 / 21
- MCA : 20.3 (MCA)
- MFA : 25
- EER (Nominal Cooling) : 3.21