The Samsung Plug-in Module represents the ultimate in display convenience. The slim, lightweight PC simply plugs in to the LFD, with no need for external connection cables. By transferring power and signals internally, extra computers or clutter can be avoided. There is no need to manoeuvre heavy desktops or laptops, letting users save time and effort whilst reducing the risk of damage or injury.
The compact, lightweight Samsung Plug-in Module PC option fits perfectly with our slim-edged LFDs. This ensures that your business displays look sleek and professional. The PIM’s efficient design keeps unit weight and depth to a minimum. Your business display area remains tidy, allowing customers to focus on the message presented to them.
- Audio In Mic in
- Audio Out Audio Out
- Video Out Displayport
- Power Consumption (On Mode) 70 W (MAX), 27 (Typical)
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 200 x 35 x 180 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 430 x 55 x 250 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 1.2 kg
- Package Weight 1.9 kg
- Temperature 10 °C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Special AMD AM3520 1.6 GHz Quad-core CPU, 4 GB (DDR3 SO-DIMM 4 GB x 1) Memory, SSD 128 GB, Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45), USB 2.0 Port x 2, USB 3.0 Port x 2
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC class A, CE, VCCI, KCC, BSMI, C-Tick , CCC
- Safety UL / c-UL, CSA,TUV, NEMKO, KC, CCC
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
Plug-In-Module SBB-PF28BP4 (SBB-PF28BP4/EN)