DB10D display offers you an array of professional grade features in a compact form factor so that you can easily meet various customer needs. These smaller displays are ideal for delivering customised content to individual customers for a more up-close and personalised experience with the ability to fit into the smallest of spaces and capture viewer attention at eye level. Plus the DB10D offers high reliability with guaranteed 16/7 usage and a 2 year warranty for a professional-level display you can count on.
Improve productivity and reduce operating costs by installing and configuring the signage solution in small spaces with greater ease. The embedded, all-in-one 2nd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation and improve total cost of ownership (TCO). To boost efficiency, content deployment is simplified without a PC by USB plug-and-play
DB10D digital signage is powered by a significantly upgraded embedded 2nd Generation SSSP. The new quad-core SoC processor substantially improves performance with a remarkably faster processing speed for rich, seamless messaging. In addition, the 2nd Generation SSSP supports a picture-in-picture (PIP) size over 50 percent of the digital signage area for operational excellence, compared to less than 50 percent in dual-core digital signage.
With a convenient built-in Wi-Fi module, users can control and wirelessly distribute content to the digital signage solution using mobile devices for convenient content management. The ability to send and schedule content from a mobile device, instead of locating a PC that is connected to the digital signage or finding suitable cable connections simplifies display management.
Experience intuitive control of digital signage functions with a newly designed Home screen user interface (UI) that can be customised with quick access to frequently used functions and menu configurations. Save time and effort by easily and effectively creating and delivering your message with 100 types of included pre-designed templates that are targeted for various vertical markets.
2nd Generation SSSP with its quad-core, SoC technology provides robust functionality and supports the PC-less DataLink feature which enables you to handle elabourate content management. You can easily retrieve and update content by purchasing a DataLink server and a DataLink extended module without needing a separate SBB or Plug-in Module (PIM).
Samsung has engineered the DB10D display with several features that ensure superb picture quality for maximum impact. Audiences can view the screen clearly from almost anywhere thanks to an extremely wide-viewing angle with a WVA panel. In addition, various picture modes can be used for a variety of environments to the gain the optimal quality for the right location. These include rich colour and detailed texture to promote products in a shop or mall, sharp text and video to deliver information and branding in an office or school, plus scheduled changes of time table text and video advertisements for a transportation terminal.
Remotely control Samsung SMART Signage installed in multiple locations from a web server while viewing their current screens in real-time. DB10D’s enhanced remote management feature streamlines management and enhances convenience. With MagicInfo server, you can achieve an uncluttered and simplified digital signage configuration that delivers rich media content, enhanced operational efficiency and lower TCO.
- Diagonal Size 10.1"
- Panel Type 60 Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1280 x 800
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.1695 (H) x 0.1695 (V) (TYP.)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 217 (H) x 135.6 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 450 Cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio 900:1
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical) 178:178
- Response Time 30ms
- Display Colour 16.7 M
- Colour Gamut 50%
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81 kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5 MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75 Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50000:1
- Video In HDMI1
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:18.7, Typical:18, BTU (Max):63.767
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) Less than 0.5 W
- Set Dimension (WxHxD) 246.8 x 165.2 x 24.9 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 300 x 205 x 79 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 0.6 kg
- Package Weight 1.2 kg
- VESA Mount 50 x 50 mm
- Bezel Width 14.1 mm
- Media Player Option Type Embedded
- Temperature 0 °C ~ 40 °C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Special Temperature Sensor, Portrait Installation Support, Button Lock, Clock Battery (80 hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker, Wi-Fi Module Embedded, SD Card Slot
- Speaker Built in Speaker (1 W x 1)
- Protection Glass No
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone (to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C / RJ45 MDC, Plug and Play (DDC2B), Image Rotation, Built In MagicInfo Player S2, Firmware Update by Network, LFD New Home Screen, Predefined Templates for Vertical Usage, Mobile Control, Event Schedule, Backup Player
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe) : EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003, VCCI (Japan) : VCCI V-3 / 2010.04 Class A, KCC / EK (Korea) : Tunerless : KN22 / KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia) : AS / NZS CISPR22:2009, CCC (China) : GB9254-2008, GB17625.1-2012, GOST (Russia / CIS) : GOST R 51317 Series, GOST 22505-97, EN55022:2006+A1:2007, EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- Safety CB (Europe) : IEC60950-1 / EN60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore) : PSB+IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico) : NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina) : IRAM+IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia) : SASO+IEC60950-1, BIS (India) : IEC60950-1 / IS13252, NOM (Mexico) : Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC (Korea) : K 60950-1, EAC (Russia) : EAC+IEC60950-1, INMETRO (Brazil) : INMETRO+IEC60950-1, BSMI (Taiwan) : BSMI+IEC60950-1, RCM(Australia) : IEC60950-1 / AS / NZS 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : cUL, UL (USA) : cUL60950-1, TUV (Germany) : CE, NEMKO (Norway) : CE
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card,Regulatory guide, Power Cord, Adapter, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C-Stereo cable, Stand Bar
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
Professional Display DBD Series 10" (LH10DBDPLBC/EN)
11 Jul, 2017User Manual ver 03
25 Jan, 2017Quick Guide ver 00
(ENGLISH, CROATIAN, CZECH, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, GERMAN, GREEK, HUNGARIAN, ITALIAN, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH)
15 Jun, 2015CE DoC
8 Apr, 2015User Manual
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, FRENCH(FRANCE), GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(Brazil), PORTUGUESE(European), ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)