EDC Series displays are designed to use content from various external sources, including PCs, external hard drives and USB drives, with an optional PIM. Samsung PIMs use Intel® Open Pluggable SEDCification (OPS) connectivity to enable power and video source delivery through a single cable. No additional power cord is necessary. With the optional PIM installed, external clutter is reduced so that the slim design of EDC Series displays is retained.
Entice your audience with crisp, clear FHD images and realistic colour on a sleek display with Samsung d-LED technology. A sleek, lightweight design and slim bezels keep your audience focus on your message, helping you capture more business opportunities. The accompanied pivot function gives you the flexibility to display your message vertically or horizontally for the optimal view.
Opt for Samsung EDC LFDs—the smart choice for your business
Samsung EDC Series displays are perfectly suited to various business environments and demands, with clear advantages: ● Higher reliability. LFDs are required to undergo stricter, more rigorous quality assurance testing under various environmental conditions. Stringent testing includes lifecycle, dust testing and power surges. ● Optimised display connectivity. LFDs offer RS-232C connection that provides you with a simple way to link multiple displays for access to broader range of digital content. The accompanied multiple display control (MDC) programme gives you easy control of all connected displays and content from one central location through the RS-232C connection. You can even merge the MDC protocol into your existing technology.
Samsung digital displays emit less heat and carbon dioxide, use less energy, and are mercury- and lead-free. The eco-friendly design helps reduce your company’s environmental footprint.
Connect the display to other digital signage easily with interfaces based on your specific needs. The displays provide the essential connections businesses use the most—RS-232C, D-subminiature (D-sub) and High-Definition Multimedia Interface® (HDMI®).
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHz
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75Hz
- Diagonal Size 75"
- Type 120Hz d-LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080 (16:9)
- Pixel Pitch(mm) 0.2865 (H) x 0.8595 (V)
- Active Display Area 1650.24 (H) x 928.26 (V)
- Brightness (Typical) 320nit
- Contrast Ratio (Dynamic) 50000:1 (AV Mode)
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time (G-to-G) 4ms
- Display Colour 10bit Dithering - 1.07Billion
- Colour Gamut 70%
- Contrast Ratio 4000:1
- Analog D-SUB
- Stereo mini Jack
- Stereo mini Jack
- External Control RS232C (in / out) thru stereo jack
- External Sensor Yes
- Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- 1675 x 959.1 x 64.8mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD)
- 1853 x 1100 x 488mm
- Set Weight
- Package Weight
- VESA Mount 400 x 400mm
- Stand Type Foot Stand (Optional)
- Media Player Option Type PIM
- Bezel Width(mm) 10.9mm (Bottom 16.9mm)
- Operating Temperature 0°C ~ 40°C
- Humidity 10 ~ 80%
- Key LED LFD
- Special Built in Speaker (10W + 10W), PIP / PBP, Narrow Bezel, Light Weight, RS232 In / Out1 D-Sub & 1 HDMI
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240V ~ (+ / - 10%), 50 / 60Hz
- Off Mode
- Less than 1W
- On Mode
- 360W (Max) / 247W (Typ) / 1227.6W (BTU)
- Sleep Mode
- Less than 1W
- Type Internal
- EMC Class A
- Safety EN60950-1
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries
- CML450D (Ceiling Mount)
Certain features with the Smart Hub may not be available without expressed consent regarding the collection and use of personal information. Content available through Smart Hub may vary among product categories, models and territories. Certain applications must be purchased and may not be available in all regions.
Professional Display EDC Series 75" (LH75EDCPLBC/EN)