Sleek, stylish and a touch of sophistication
The latest ST95 packs a lot of performance into an ultra-slim design. Measuring just over 17mm, the ST95 allows users to have the sleekest, most stylish compact camera around with 5 fascinating colours. It is slim enough to slip into a pocket, so you can take it with you wherever you go.
HD movies in the palm of your hand
The ST95 artfully combines a professional-grade still camera with a compact HD video camera. You get 720p HD quality video at 30 frames per second and recording time 4x longer than MJPEG video with the H.264 format. Use the 5x zoom to get up close and vividly personal.
- Image sensor type: 1/2.3" (approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image sensor (effective pixel): approx. 16.1 megapixel
- Approx. 16.4 MP
- Digital Image Stabilisation
- Focus type: TTL Auto Focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Focusing range: • Normal: 80cm ~ infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ infinity (Tele)
• Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 150cm (Tele)
• Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm~ Infinity (Tele)
- White Balance Modes: Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent_H, Fluorescent_L, Tungsten, Custom
- Focal length: f = 4.7 ~ 23.5mm (26 ~ 130mm 35mm film equivalent)
- Digital Zoom - • Still Image mode: 1.0x ~ 5.0x (Optical x Digital: 25.0x)
• Play mode: 1.0x ~ 14.4x (depends on image size)
- Lens F no. F3.3 (W) - F5.9 (T)
- TFT LCD Display
- 3.0" (7.6cm) Wide, 230000dots / Full Touch Screen display
- Exposure control: Programme AE
- Exposure Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- Exposure compensation: ± 2EV (1 / 3EV steps)
- Exposure ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
Samsung ST95 review
The Samsung ST95 compact camera may be little, but it's big on features. It's also easy to use, has a good touch-based interface and comes at a very fair price.
Samsung ST95 review
The ST95 has some impressive stats for such a reasonably-priced camera. It's 17mm thick and only just big enough to accommodate its 3in wide-aspect touchscreen. The lens is taller than the camera itself, which gives the impression of a serious optic,...
alaTest has collected and analysed 78 reviews from magazines and websites. Ratings about the design and image quality are overall positive. The responsiveness and color are also mentioned favorably. The features and storageget criticalcomments.
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.