Just point and it shoots: 21mm super wide shot mode
Wide & Powerful, the Samsung WB210’s 12x Optical Zoom captures long-range subjects fast and easily. Choose the 21mm Super Wide Shot Mode Lens setting and you can achieve sweeping panoramic and long-distance shots in a snap. Yet the WB210 is still lightweight and compact, so it goes wherever you do.
3.5’’ Super Smart Touch Screen
Just like apps on a touch-screen smartphone, the WB210 integrates easy-to-operate touch-screen menus and functions. The key to great performance is easy access and control. The Smart Touch feature offers convenience at your fingertips. Touch the icons on display to quickly launch options and applications that can make your images sharper and easier to capture. Tangible, touchable and intuitive, the WB210 modes and functions are made for effortless images capture.
- Image sensor type: 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image sensor (effective pixel): approx. 14 Mega-pixel
- Image sensor (total pixel): approx. 16.44 Mega-pixel
- TFT LCD Display
- Exposure control: Program AE
- Exposure Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Exposure compensation: 2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Exposure ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (Up to 3M)
- Focal length: f = 4 – 48mm (24 – 288mm 35mm film equivalent), f = 35mm (21mm 35mm film equivalent)
- Still Image 1x – 5x, Play mode 1x – 13.5x
- Lens F no. F2.9 (W) – F5.9 (T) (f = 4 – 48mm), F3.4 (W) (f = 3.5mm)
- Focus type: TTL auto focus (Centre AF, Multi AF, One Touch Shooting, Smart Touch AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Focusing range: Normal : 80cm – Infinity, Macro: 5cm – 50cm (Wide), 100cm – 200cm (Tele), AutoMacro: 5cm – Infinity (Wide), 100cm – Infinity (Tele)
Ask & Answer
9 Questions6 Answers
basem on 2011-08-24
NO - you are talking about the WB10 not the WB 210!! dont try it, not good!!!
Pete on 2012-01-02
Does this camera have a burst setting enabling me to take several shots in rapid succession
strainy on 2012-02-01
Hi there. Yes this camera can shoot certain burst modes. When in shooting mode press MENU and select DRIVE. You can th...
Samsung Customer Support on 2012-02-04
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.