Extraordinary photos in seconds with i-Function lens.
No matter which i-Function lens you choose, the NX100 will recognise it automatically and suggest the best scene modes. Select your setting to instantly optimise your camera. And since all the settings are on the lens itself you can make adjustments quickly to create breathtaking images in no time.
Designed to amaze. Sized to travel.
The compact NX100 offers the advanced features of a DSLR, but without the bulk. Create professional, high-quality photos you never thought were possible with a pocket-sized camera. And with its leaf-like design, stylish colours and curved smooth exterior, it’s as stunning as the pictures you take.
- Sensor size: 23.4 x 15.6mm
- Image sensor (total pixel): approx. 14.6 megapixel
- Approx. 15.1 MP
- Image sensor colour filter: RGB primary colour filter
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Lens Shift Type (depends on Lens)
- OIS Mode1 / Mode2
- Dust reduction: super sonic drive
- Samsung NX Mount
- Samsung Lenses for Samsung NX Mount
- Distortion Correct Mode: LDC On / Off (depends on Lens)
- 3.0" Display Size
- VGA (640 x 480) 614k dots (PenTile) resolution
- Display, field of view: Grid (4 types), Histgram, Icons : On / Off
- Display resolution: approx. 100%
- 2011 CES Innovation Award
2011 CES Innovation Award
The Samsung NX100 with 20-50mm I Function lens has been awarded a 2011 Innovations Award. The Innovations Design and Engineering Awards program, sponsored by PC World, recognises the most innovative consumer electronics (CE) products in the industry's hottest product categories. Innovations has become a hallmark for the best designed products in consumer technology.
- Entry Compact System Camera of the Year
Entry Compact System Camera of the Year
At the Amateur Photographer Awards, Samsung’s NX100 has been awarded the Entry Compact System Camera of the Year for 2011. With an innovative i-Function lens, a 14.6 megapixel APS-C size CMOS sensor, fast Contrast AF, a 3” AMOLED display and HD Movie recording, the NX100 captures life with outstanding clarity.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.
Point & Shoot or Interchangeable Lens?
Which camera fits you? Choosing the right camera depends on a number of factors, like where you’ll be shooting and what you’re shooting for.