Easier than ever to get a great shot
Who needs a professional photographer when you have the Dual LCD display ST600? Take more accurate self-portraits with the enlarged 1.8" front-side display letting you see your self-portrait before you take it. Flip the camera over and enjoy your pictures on its large 3.5" back-side display. A simple press of the front-side display on / off button allows for more efficient power management.
With ST600, you'll love the auto face-recognising Self Portrait / Couple Shot Mode and the Children Mode is great for turning frowning babies into smiling babies. 3...2...1... JUMP! Don't forget to try Jump Shot Mode for a unique, exciting 3-cut photo sequence, great for any occasion.
Get more out of your lens
Whether you're indoors or out, shooting a landscape or friends around a table, the ST600's 27mm wide angle lens with 5x optical zoom gives you fantastic scope in your pictures. Capture images of beautiful landscapes, entire wedding parties and skyscrapers without having to back up to get the shot.
- Image sensor type: 1/2.33" (approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Image sensor (effective pixel): approx. 14.2 megapixel
- Approx. 14.4 MP
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Exposure ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (Fullsize)
- Focal length: f = 4.9 - 24.5mm (27 - 135mm 35mm film equivalent)
- Digital Zoom - Still Image mode: 1.0x - 5.0x Play mode: 1.0x - 13.5x (depends on image size)
- Lens F no. F3.5 (W) - F5.9 (T)
- TFT LCD
- Focus type: TTL Auto Focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, Smart Face Recognition AF, One Touch Shooting)
- Flash range: Wide: 0.3m - 3.4m (ISO AUTO), Tele: 0.5m - 2.0m (ISO AUTO)
Samsung ST600 review
The Samsung ST600 is a new dual-screen compact camera with many smart features and a simple touch interface.
alaTest has collected and analysed 97 reviews from magazines and websites. Comments about the lens and color are generally positive. The image quality and portability are also mentioned favorably, whereas many are less positive about the low light performance and sensor.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.