Product name ST100, ST600
Download and Update Animations for Children Mode (ST600 / ST100)
To download animations,
I. From Samsung Website
1. Insert a memory card into the camera and connect it to the PC.
2. Turn on the camera (The memory card in the camera is detected as a removable disk.)
3. Download animation files for ST600 / ST100 from the Samsung website.
2) Click "Save" to save the file
3) The downloaded file must be saved in the root folder
The memory card in the camera is detected as a removable disk.
To update, the animation files must be saved in the root folder.
4) Disconnect the camera from the PC and turn on the camera.
Animations are updated automatically, and the existing files are replaced with the newly downloaded files.
During the update, the following is displayed.
5) When the update is complete, the camera will turn off automatically
The next time you switch the camera to Children mode, the camera plays the updated animation.
II. From Intelli Studio
(Intelli Studio starts automatically when the PC detects the camera connected)
*To use this feature, you need to insert the memory card into the camera before connecting it to the PC.
1. Download the animation for the Children mode for Samsung ST600 / ST100 by clicking its image.
When you update the animations, check that all old animation files have been deleted from the memory card. If you want to overwrite the existing files,
click "Yes to all".
After the update is complete, all animation files might be deleted from the memory card depending on the firmware of the camera. If they are not deleted automatically, download and update the firmware as necessary.
Before starting the update, ensure that the battery is charged enough for whole process.
Do not attempt to remove the battery or turn off the camera during the update.
How to Use the Children Mode
You can attract the child's attention with the animation playing on the front LCD.
1. In the shooting mode, press the "Front LCD" button and touch the "Children" mode. The animation is played on the front screen.
2. The animation is played automatically on the front LCD.