Never forget a place with Geo-tagging
Where in the world are you? With the ST1000's built-in GPS and Geo-tagging capability, you'll always know where you stand, literally, and you'll never forget where that fantastic photo was shot. From the Grand Canyon to the Great White Way and the Golden Gate Bridge, the ST1000 will pinpoint your location and put it up on your LCD for all (or just you) to see. And you can use the same geographic information to easier manage large volumes of photos on your memory card or computer hard drive.
Bluetooth connects what you capture
Whether you connect from your camera to your computer, or to your best friend's phone, the ST1000's built-in Bluetooth technology keeps it simple and fun. Tap into your other Bluetooth-enabled devices to play a quick slide show on your flat screen, or share snapshots and movies with anybody within range, and within your personal network of course. With the ST1000, you'll center an entire world of entertainment around your camera, and the other way around, at your leisure.
- 1/2.3" (1.10cm) CCD
- Approx. 12x Mega-pixel
- Approx. 12x Mega-pixel
- Dual IS (OIS + DIS) * OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
- Program AE, Shutter AE, Aperture Priority AE or Manual ExposureAE Lock (TBD)
- Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Schneider Lens 6.3mm ~ 31.5mm (35mm film Equivalent: f 35mm ~ 175mm)
- Still Image mode: 1.0x ~ 5.0x Play mode: 1.0x ~ 12.0x (depends on image size)
- F3.6 (W) ~ F4.8 (T)
- TFT LCD
- 3.5" Wide over h VGA w / Full Touch Screen Panel
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, Face Recognition AF, Touch AF)
- Normal: 80cm ~ infinity Macro: 10cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 50cm ~ 80cm (Tele) Auto Macro : 10cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 50cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Super Macro: 1cm ~ 5cm (Wide, only) (TBD)
Samsung ST1000 digital camera review
The Samsung ST1000 has a wealth of features many of which are similar to many other digital cameras available today. It does, however, have a few tricks up its sleeve that are likely to become more and more popular on compact digital cameras in the...
Samsung ST1000 review
The Samsung ST1000 is what you get when you combine a super-slim camera with the latest wireless-connectivity and touchscreen technology. Samsung's experience in mobile-phone design surely plays a part here. We've seen wireless cameras before, but...
alaTest has collected and analysed 123 reviews from magazines and websites. Reviewers really like the portability and performance. The screen and image quality are also appreciated, but the viewfinder and exposureget less positivereviews.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.