Double your chances of capturing your greatest memories.
Can’t decide whether to capture that winning goal in an action-packed video or with a beautiful still shot? Now you don’t have to. Snap still pictures while recording videos in full HD. Thanks to Samsung’s DRIMeIII Imaging Processor, simply press the shutter button while you’re shooting video and the WB2000 takes a full-size still without interrupting the video. Not only are movies shot in high quality with 5x optical zoom for close ups, an impressive 10 megapixels bring out incredible details in every memory you capture.
Reinvent your home movies in Full HD.
If you prefer still shots to movies but want to keep your options open, the WB2000 is right for you. You’ll get 1920 x 1080p Full HD quality video at 30 frames per second. So video boasts life-like colour and sharp details that completely reinvent home movies. Its H.264 format has a recording time that’s longer than MJPEG video so you have room for extra innings and a stereo microphone ensures audio is crystal-clear. Hook it up to any HDTV or HD monitor with an HDMI cable and get ready to share all the action in full-on HD brilliance.
- Image sensor type: 1/2.4" High Speed CMOS
- Approx. 10 MP
- Approx. 10.6 MP
- Exposure control: Programme AE, Manual Aperture Adjustment ( 21 steps)
- Exposure Metering: Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Exposure ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (Fullsize)
- f = 4.3 - 21.5mm (24 - 120mm 35mm film equivalent)
- Digital Zoom - Still Image mode: 1.0x - 4.0x Play mode: 1.0x - 11.4x (depends on image size)
- Lens F no. F2.4 (W) - F5.8 (T)
- 3.0" (7.62cm) display
- Focus type: TTL Auto Focus (Centre AF, Multi AF, Selection AF, Manual Focus, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF), Movie AF (CAF)
- Flash range: Wide: 0.2m - 4.4m, Tele: 0.8m - 1.8m (ISO AUTO)
Samsung WB2000 review
It would be easy to mistakenly dismiss this new 10-effective-megapixel, 5x optical zoom (24-120mm equivalent in 25mm terms) model from Samsung as “just another” premium priced compact, and indeed it has arrived with a distinct lack of trumpets blaring.
Samsung WB2000 review
The Samsung WB2000 may resemble just another point-and-shoot compact camera at first glance, but its AMOLED screen, fast writing speeds, intuitive operation, raw-file support and rugged build quality mark it out as slightly more than run of the mill.
alaTest has collected and analysed 192 reviews from magazines and websites. People are impressed by the battery and screen. The performance and image quality also get good ratings. Opinions are divided on the focus. Many are critical about the color and value for money.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.